Lte Not Working In Any Miui Roms Mi Mix

TuSKan

Members
Jan 29, 2017
Hi guys,
I have tried many different roms for Mi Mix to test if my LTE was working but no success in any of than.
Any one have that same problem? Is there a solution for that, a fix ?
I have tried flash a radio from original Chinese rom but not work.
Any help?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

9819a4195f9802a40da486becf6890d2.jpg

TKS for reply
Just set to Ipv4 but nothing happens

Strange. Mine works and this solution worked since 6.12.29.
Try IPv4/IPv6 or every combination of them.

8defab8da58560a009148add1f6c0ac7.jpg

Sent from my MIghty MIX

Guys I can't get it working. I don't know what to do anymore.
My country the LTE band is B7 2600Hz , supported by Mi Mix
I have tried IPv4, different roms ...
Any help ???

Hey guys,

sorry for kicking an old topic but this is exactly the problem i am having. I bought an used Mi Mix and can't get LTE te work, also band 7 (2600) which is used by my provider and should be supported on the Mix. When i'm in the center of Amsterdam, where i always had LTE with my Redmi note 3, it stays on H+, never ever does it switch to LTE, even if i force it to (xposed module). I changed the tcp/ip to ipv4 in APN settings (and switched between ipv4/ipv6 etc between roaming and normal), notinh helps..

I've read that it is possible to "upgrade" the modem/baseband but I can't find where i read that and/or if it helps. Do you guys have any idea?

I'm at Epic Rom 7.11.2 with twrp and xposed.

Thanks in advance,
Don

Maybe u can try to flash official bootloader rom version from MIUI and check if everythinh has been updated (radio i mean) then finally go back to Xiaomi.eu rom after... Not sure change the game but why not...

Maybe u can try to flash official bootloader rom version from MIUI and check if everythinh has been updated (radio i mean) then finally go back to Xiaomi.eu rom after... Not sure change the game but why not...
I might try that, it sounds plausible.. thanks :)

I might try that, it sounds plausible.. thanks :)

Couple of months later and I can announce that 4g is working now.. I installed latest official global weekly and changed simcard to slot 2. Let's hope it still works after I switch back to the EU rom.