m1910f4g (Tucana ) fastboot rom link please

Paoletta

Members
May 14, 2024
Hi I have some big problems to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10_MICC9Pro_V13.0.4.0.RFDCNXM_v13-11.zip rom using adb sideload comand.
I restore my phone after struggling a full day with an official rom ( tucana_global_images_V13.0.2.0.RFDMIXM_20220908.0000.00_11.0_global_feef0e8faf.tgz ) using MiFlash. I would very appreciate if some one can show me the xiaomi.eu rom link, not for recovery but for Miflash tool. I think must be a fastboot rom (not sure. I follow tutorial to install I am a very very noob).
Please help becouse I am able only to install by Miflash till now. My errors are in images.

Attachments

• image_003.jpg
    image_003.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20240521_195005.jpg
    IMG_20240521_195005.jpg
    743.3 KB · Views: 33
I didn't realize it was such a complex question. What I need to know is where I can find the right fastboot ROM for my model. Orange Fox and TWRP recoveries on my phone don't work properly. The touch screen does not work as the screen has been replaced with a compatible TFT one and is no longer OLED. And I constantly have to remove the computer cable to connect the mouse with an adapter. In summary: is there a fastboot version for my phone? If it doesn't exist, is it possible to convert a recovery version to a fastboot version? Thanks so much in advance for anyone who wants to respond.

No way. This ROM can only be installed in TWRP (custom recovery).
Ok thanks, but does exists a fastboot version some where, or can I stop searching? I did find a guide in the forum for the fastboot installation but I cannot find the fastboot rom version. Any version is ok for me ( for my model )

Install Global ROM without locking bootloader.
You can then re-install the xiaomi.eu ROM. Never delete/wipe system partition in future !!

Last edited:
Install Gobal ROM without locking bootloader.
You can then re-install the xiaomi.eu ROM. Never delete/wipe system partition in future !!
"Install Gobal ROM without locking bootloader." Error already made.... I have to wait 168 hours again....
"You can then re-install the xiaomi.eu ROM" With twrp? I ask becouse I have some issue to install with twrp as u can see in the pictures before

Install Global ROM without locking bootloader.
I am not sure to be able tu use TWRP or Orange Recovery becouse my screen is TFT now and touch do not work in recovery mode. I do not understand erros I have and why, trying to use recovery to install the xiaomi.eu ROM, do you have any suggestion on what can I do please?