Magisk in MI NOTE 10

Hello! :)

First, install this Magisk zip in TWRP => Magisk_11.zip

Then directly install Magisk v21.1 => Magisk-v21.1.zip

Done! You can reboot your phone.

IMPORTANT: It is recommended to "Hide Magisk Manager" (in Magisk Manager options) but if it doesn't work ("can't install" error) => Go to developer settings and enable "Install via USB" option, then tap on "Hide Magisk Manager" option to install it.

Also enable "Magisk Hide" feature in Magisk Manager options.

EDIT: If you can't find Magisk Manager app after reboot, it can be installed separately here => MagiskManager-v8.0.3.apk

;)
Oops,it doesn't work in my k30i5g. Before do these things .I have flash magisk 20.4. and when I flash magisk 11,then magisk 21.1 .when booted ,the phone stay at the miui logo screen.cannot boot into the system.and I flash 20.4 again.then it boot successfully without magisk actived

Last edited:
Talvez possa ajudar, no meu Mi 9t consegui fazer o root do Magisk da seguinte maneira, primeiro instalei o Magisk_11.zip e depois passei o Magisk-debug.zip no topo, reiniciei e funcionou, foi a única maneira que consegui fazer root

How to install Magisk on Android 11 ROMs:

IMPORTANT: It is recommended to "Hide Magisk Manager" (in Magisk Manager options) but if it doesn't work ("can't install" error) => Go to developer settings and enable "Install via USB" option, then tap on "Hide Magisk Manager" option to install it.

EDIT: If you can't find Magisk Manager app after reboot, it can be installed separately here => MagiskManager-v8.0.3.apk

;)
Thanks Boss :D

;)

can u point the source/original thread u took these file ?

Install Magisk v23.0 in TWRP => Magisk-v23.0.zip

IMPORTANT: It is recommended to "Hide Magisk app" (in Magisk settings) but if it doesn't work ("can't install" error) => Go to developer settings and enable "Install via USB" option, then tap on "Hide Magisk app" to install "hidden" Magisk app.

IMPORTANT: Enable "MagiskHide" option in Magisk settings too.

EDIT: If you can't find the Magisk app after reboot, it can be installed separately here => Magisk-v23.0.apk

;)
Is this safe procedure in spite of different with recommended procedure by Magisk dev (patching boot/recovery)? No matter the rom has ramdisk or not?

Is this safe procedure in spite of different with recommended procedure by Magisk dev (patching boot/recovery)? No matter the rom has ramdisk or not?

Yes...And remember: magisk23.apk install in phone rename magisk23.apk to magisk23.zip and then install it in twrp. You can rename it to uninstall.zip for uninstalling in twrp

And it need to be reflash after every rom update right?

yes ... before update "unhide magisk by itself" if you "hide magisk" then update the rom-version, then install magisk in twrp.

If you have special module (smalipatcher, viper) I suggest to disable them before update.

These modules are based on the firmware version and sometimes if you dont disable them you will stuck in bootloop

MagiskManager should be still there with its modules. Just "hide it by itself" if you want

Last edited:
@Poney70, I'm super late to this thread but had to make an account to say thanks - I've been trying (with latest Magisk) to resolve my bootloop issues for HOURS! This is whats worked for me. I might make an issue on the Magisk GitHub, but I'd have no idea what's causing this for this device (maybe something with how it's patched..?)