Magisk Or Supersu

Magisk is a lot better than SuperSU. But, about OTA, what i know is you will still get update but you must wipe device if you installed Magisk or SuperSU.

Sorry if i was wrong...

I used both and both are fine. Magisk does more things, and can somehow replace xposed for newer android versions that don't support it. Regarding OTA, you still can update, but the thing with both is that you need to reinstall them with each update, so it makes more sense to download the zip so it's just another zip to flash after the other in recovery. I once tried to update with OTA but seriously it doesn't make sense at that point.

I used both and both are fine. Magisk does more things, and can somehow replace xposed for newer android versions that don't support it. Regarding OTA, you still can update, but the thing with both is that you need to reinstall them with each update, so it makes more sense to download the zip so it's just another zip to flash after the other in recovery. I once tried to update with OTA but seriously it doesn't make sense at that point.

So you say that, I get the OTA, ok I update and after install the update but I lose the root right? And I have to reinstall It after the update with recovery

So you say that, I get the OTA, ok I update and after install the update but I lose the root right? And I have to reinstall It after the update with recovery
Yes, but that's true with both OTA and manual update. The thing with the second is that you're already in recovery so it takes nothing to reflash magisk/supersu.
I think there's something called "OTA survival" to work around this, but i don't bother.