McDonalds App no longer works

eugensandu

Members
Feb 13, 2015
I have the latest stable MIUI version (V14.0.28.0). The application from McDonalds no longer works. Is there any chance of it working again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-24-12-39-54-464_com.mcdonalds.mobileapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-24-12-39-54-464_com.mcdonalds.mobileapp.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 298
I have the latest stable MIUI version (V14.0.28.0). The application from McDonalds no longer works. Is there any chance of it working again?
This should be Google side issue, they are tinkering with Safetynet and Play Intergrity. Be patient and wait until Google fixes it or xiaomi.eu team fixes it.

I heard Google fixed this over the last few days. It was an issue on their end which they fixed via an update which if you haven't already received you should do soon

I have the same problem with this app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-05-11-25-24-063_com.mcdonalds.mobileapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-05-11-25-24-063_com.mcdonalds.mobileapp.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: eugensandu
It works perfectly on the global version. If it is not resolved in the next update, I will make the change.

Hmm interesting because it does work for me! It sounds like the problem might be specific to some countries. Here in Germany, I don't have any issues with the app. My friend also has it on his 13 Ultra, and it's working fine for him too.
Could be, but the app can simply run SafetNet check and it will fail the CTS Profile match test. In other words, it's unlikely to be country specific.

Same issue here with latest stable version of POCO F5(MARBLE), can confirm cts profile match failed.
Non-root and installed via fastboot.

My country changed to global McDonalds app recently, also having this trouble, after use play integrity fix it's okay to use, but the play integrity fix conflicted with my google wallet app, the wallet app crash constantly, but after I remove the module the McDonalds app still works fine, I think it only check at first start, after you logged in it works with the EU rom

I have the latest stable MIUI version (V14.0.28.0) but with root. KernelSU + safetynetfix and working perfectly. Without root e safetynet fix i also had this problem

The last version was rebuilt on 4 December, reinstall it. :) (I had the same problem, I reinstall the last published version and the app works perfectly

I installed the global rom version for Taiwan with locked bootloader. Everything works perfectly. It is almost identical to xiaomi.eu rom, without Chinese applications, I have MIUI dialer with call recording. The battery is better than xiaomi.eu rom.

I installed the global rom version for Taiwan with locked bootloader. Everything works perfectly. It is almost identical to xiaomi.eu rom, without Chinese applications, I have MIUI dialer with call recording. The battery is better than xiaomi.eu rom.
Ok this is good for Global phones
The main focus is for CN region import phones