Messages Theme Issues

evolushun

Members
Feb 10, 2011
I have done some searching on the forums before I asked and haven't seemed to find anything. I am very new here and new to MIUI although I am not new to rooting and such. My problem is my messages, although themed with EliteProHD, has the same background as the original but has the bubbles themed properly. Every theme I have tried has had this issue. Did I miss something? I flashed with the Caulkin's thing or whatever it is called and then flashed MIUI right after without rebooting. Please help me fix this!

I have done some searching on the forums before I asked and haven't seemed to find anything. I am very new here and new to MIUI although I am not new to rooting and such. My problem is my messages, although themed with EliteProHD, has the same background as the original but has the bubbles themed properly. Every theme I have tried has had this issue. Did I miss something? I flashed with the Caulkin's thing or whatever it is called and then flashed MIUI right after without rebooting. Please help me fix this!

I'm having the same issue no matter what theme I use the messaging app stays the same with the bluish background, does anyone know why this is happening?

Sent from the Slayer of all phones, The EVO 4g.

Try one of my themes, there are 4 of them in the theme section. Theming changed with the 1.1.28 release, so it might just be that your themes need to be updated.

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Try one of my themes, there are 4 of them in the theme section. Theming changed with the 1.1.28 release, so it might just be that your themes need to be updated.

Where can I find your themes cause I cannot find them in the theme manager?

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App