Messed Up Account Numbers

Aug 5, 2016
Hi I am having major problems with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core 5.5'' 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 4000mAh
since I flashed to the MII8 Beta I have been unable to sign in to the phone, I have since flashed back to the last stable rom V7530
but I am still unable to sign in
The account number displayed on my phone is different to the account number on my PC
I am at a loss as what to do can you please help me?
Can the MII account associated with the phone be reset or deleted?
Will the reset password feature become available again after a day or two as I changed the password
and now it says invalid username/password. The phone was bought new by me 2 weeks ago and until the flash everything was working perfectly.
This is my own fault as I mixed up Mi account numbers and have no way of logging in on my PC to reset the password for the account on my phone
I have the packaging with serial and other numbers that where stuck to the screen when unpacked
Please, please help

Can you get on any account at all via your PC?

If you flash again using MiFlash (for an official fastboot ROM [one of the .tgz ones]), and choose the left hand option to wipe everything then it should clear the phone completely, including accounts, it's basically a factory reset (Maybe there's a way to factor reset the phone in another way? Can't help you there)