Messenger notifications

Same Problem on my MI 9 with the 9.5.30. Notifications will arrive but no content is shown, just "1 Notification".

Hi, it didn't work for me on my mi 5s. Always "1 notification" on the lockscrren, without showing content...

bonsoir, allez dans paramètres / gérer les autorisations / autres autorisations / glissez à gauche / affichez une fenêtre indépendante / vérifiez la messagerie

Reactions: netjunkie2k
Problem with the new 9.6.13 still there, even after a wipe and giving app permissions. Still "1 Notification" and not the full message text.

Mines working ok. Have you gone into the app settings and enabled these features (there's 2 areas you need to do it)?

Prior to enabling, it wouldn't work.
689a4141e90af1d69561140ff9acd2ef.jpg
ffbe6bc0c7a12b81419b65298cd2ebf6.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

I managed the settings but the same issue left. The problem stays for any notification but only on the lockscreen. When I am the only one with this bug, I think I have to do another clean flash with formatting the phone.
0cbce05ff650d3d2aaaca69a7c2b0e24.jpg
f2fc29a923d318c13e4ee19e670f4b51.jpg
96d5543e7f5b9aa2952e8bbac96d7db3.jpg

I'm having the same problem. It will only display the notification count message (for all apps) while the device is locked. If I unlock it (e.g. using face unlock) while staying on the lock screen the real content is shown. For example I activate the screen -> "1 new notification" -> I move my face in front of the camera -> "Text.. text.. text..". It appears to be some kind of security/privacy feature, but I haven't found a place to turn it off either.

Have you also gone into the Lockscreen & Privacy Area > Advanced Settings > On lock screen > Show all notifications & their contents

Thanks for your help. Messages at the lockscreen are set to "show full content".
I tried some settings as mentioned before and when I stay at the lockscreen after recognizing my face, the content is shown. So that is working. But when I put my phone to "do not stay at lockscreen after recognition" no content is shown. Perhaps that is a wanted security setting.

So finally I made a clean install with wiping data etc. and now everything is working as I want.
Thanks for your help here.