Mi 10 camera not working post 10.0.24 stable update

neron

Members
May 18, 2016
Post updating to 10.0.24 stable update now getting battery drain from cameraserver and the camera is not not working getting can't connect to camera. Any help to fix thanks.

I needed to install TWRP in fastboot again.
Reboot to twrp.
Format DATA.
Reboot to TWRP.
Install 10.0.16 (MI 10 PRO)
Wipe Cache/Dalvik .
Reboot.
Normal install without twrp install in Fastboot causes Error 7 during install.
Did this also with 10.1.17 , but still camara error.
So I'm back to 10.0.16

• Wow
Reactions: neron
Reboot to twrp.
Format DATA.
Reboot to TWRP.
Wipe Cache/Dalvik .
Reboot.
So I'm back to 10.0.16
Wow I got off more lightly formatted and back to 10.0.20 and now stable how do I buy the Dev a coffee to fix, please? Happy to donate.

Reboot to twrp.
Format DATA.
Reboot to TWRP.
Wipe Cache/Dalvik .
Reboot.
So I'm back to 10.0.16

What twrp did you use. 3.4.1 first asks your password and decrypts your phone. Est then it's 100% working fine

TWRP_CMI.img from here and yes it asks for my password.
It's working without problems.

TWRP_CMI.img from here and yes it asks for my password.
It's working without problems.
Likewise on Mi 10 TWRP working 100% and can install 10.0.20 without issues, but even with clean format 10.0.24 has camera issues and a massive battery. drain and other app instabilities

Looks like there are quite a few bugs in the 11.0.24 - I had experienced the issue you mentioned along with unable to use youtube,amazon and few others to mention.

There may be another stable ROM in May, could be towards end. If you wait stay on 11.0.24 if not downgrade is the only optiin

This is still a problem for me. I just flashed the stable version on my Mi 10 Lite and I get camera error, the camera doesn't even open on any app. Also, if i attempt to open it via an app other than the system app it crashes. Please help

This is still a problem for me. I just flashed the stable version on my Mi 10 Lite and I get camera error, the camera doesn't even open on any app. Also, if i attempt to open it via an app other than the system app it crashes. Please help
Works perfect except basic camera-it crashes, instead I use camera in "48Mpx" mode or "portrait" mode without problems.

Thanks, i downloaded an older version and now the camera works. However, I'm not able to update to the recent version directly from my phone. I'm getting error 7 during the update.