mi 10 finger print issue

ciko84

Members
Aug 19, 2018
Hi everyone, i bought a mi 10 some months ago, i didn't use its fingerprint before so i tried to add it but when i try to enable it (it doesn't even show fingerprint that you put your finger 4-5 times) it suddenly says "fingerprint cannot be added please retry (my phone language is Turkish so error message may not be exactly same) I tried installing latest stable, installing latest beta, trying to install persist.img from original but all failed. Any suggestions?

Hi everyone, i bought a mi 10 some months ago, i didn't use its fingerprint before so i tried to add it but when i try to enable it (it doesn't even show fingerprint that you put your finger 4-5 times) it suddenly says "fingerprint cannot be added please retry (my phone language is Turkish so error message may not be exactly same) I tried installing latest stable, installing latest beta, trying to install persist.img from original but all failed. Any suggestions?
This is a common issue with ON screen fingerprint. Try until you succeed. be patient.
I wish you get it working more than 50% of the time when done.
This is the reason why they moved to lateral FP on recent phone. A must

Reactions: ciko84