Mi 10 Global Version - Install .EU version or not?

Toriga

Members
Sep 25, 2019
Hello guys, today i had finally my new Mi 10 with Global Version.
I would like to know if you think its better install already xiaomi.eu ROM on it, or wait, or stay in Global Version.
Can you advice to me? Did you try the rom, the rom is already better of Global Version?
And if i install the xiaomi.eu ROM i lose the garantuee of my phone?
Thanks so much for your answers.

Hello guys, today i had finally my new Mi 10 with Global Version.
I would like to know if you think its better install already xiaomi.eu ROM on it, or wait, or stay in Global Version.
Can you advice to me? Did you try the rom, the rom is already better of Global Version?
And if i install the xiaomi.eu ROM i lose the garantuee of my phone?
Thanks so much for your answers.

Do you like frequently updates, want to see new features, you are not worry if a new feature is not working for 100% and you like a cool, helpful community then install xiaomi. eu :)

Yes, I was also currently using it on the Mi 9. I want to know how is the situation on the Mi 10, the ROM have so many bugs? Do you advice me Stable or beta? "Ok Google" works? "Google pay" work?
Thanks so much.

For installing Xiaomi.eu, which is a custom ROM based on the original China ROM, you need to unlock your bootloader.
Xiaomi does allow this by default. They even have an official tool for this.
So this won't affect your guarantee, as long as you don't root your phone!
This is another situation.

Xiaomi.eu ROM comes in two variants (stable, developer/beta), where the stable is completely fine to be a daily driver.
I used it on my Mi 10 Pro since I got & unlocked it.
The benefits of using the stable eu-ROM are regular OTA updates, more features (which are disabled in the Global ROM) & no bloatware.
If you like to have new, but sometimes experimental & unstable features, you can go and install the developer builds.
Here you have even more frequent updates (for about every 1-2 weeks).

In my MI 9 the OTA updates on BETA never worked, i did always manually via TWRP.
In .eu Beta ROM for MI 10 , work the OTA Updates?

...a cool, helpful community...
Where?? XD
Some time ago I asked for a little background information about the dev build 20.3.28 for the Mi 10 series, but I never received any reply!
Even the headmaster didn't feel the need for giving any answer.
So I'd be careful with such terms ;)
But you are actually quite helpful.

my question is:

The twrp that exists is valid, it can be valid for the global version, or it is only Chinese

thaks

I have Chinese Version Mi 10 Pro and install eu beta. Everything work find except "OK! Google"!

Where do i find the mi 10 pro eu beta rom? That might solve my sim network connection what i have with the xiaomi eu global rom.