MI 10 Lite 5G camera port for weekly firmware updates from the zoom version

brocker

Members
Mar 13, 2021
Hi!

On my device (MI 10 Lite 5G), the weekly firmware from MI 10 Lite Zoom works well, but there is one problem. The camera doesn't work.

Who knows how to make the camera work? Maybe you can replace the files from the stable firmware?

Last edited:
Hi!

On my device (MI 10 Lite 5G), the weekly firmware from MI 10 Lite Zoom works well, but there is one problem. The camera doesn't work.

Who knows how to make the camera work? Maybe you can replace the files from the stable firmware?
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* install

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg
What?

Any solution?

1. The standard camera only works in manual mode. Open the camera and quickly scroll to the right, then turn on "save previous mode"in the settings. The video mode also works.

2. The G00gle camera works, with one problem, after photographing, if you click on the image, it will show a black image, everything is ok in the gallery. Another important problem for me is that it is not possible to switch between cameras.

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1526/

It would be ideal to make a patch that would replace the camera app from the European version to the Chinese version. But, I do not know how to do it.

Last edited:
Hi!

Why run the Lite Zoom (vangogh) ROM instead of the Lite (monet) ROM? Run the correct version for your device.

The camera systems are different as the Zoom has a periscope lens, so it's obvious they are not interchangable.

Reactions: Poney70