Mi 10 Lite 5G - Model number and codename?

licorice93

Members
Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

I wanted to flash Xiaomi.Eu ROM on my new Mi 10 Lite 5G but I have a big doubt.

Looking around to find Mi 10 Lite 5G's codename, i found that it is vangogh, but I see that, in the list of the devices on the Xiaomi.Eu releases, vangogh seems to be Mi 10 Lite Zoom (aka Youth Edition).

So I tried to understand if Zoom and 5G are the same model with a different brand: I looked for their model number and I found that 5G is M2002J9G and Zoom (/Youth Edition) is M2002J9E.

Here's my question: is a Xiaomi.Eu ROM available for Mi 10 Lite 5G? Can I flash the vangogh ROM on my 5G or do I risk bricking it because vangogh is the Zoom version?

Please help me understand this because I think I'm not the only user with this problem, and I think devs should be a bit more clear about the devices lists!

Thank you in advance :)

Reactions: emilstf
Source XDA Developers:
Mi 10 Lite 5G: M2002J9G (Code name: monet)
Do not flash 'vangogh' Rom, you will brick yor phone!
I did read somewhere that no .EU developer ROM will be available for 'monet', only global stable.

Hallo, I have flashed Mi10LiteZoom MIUI12beta on Mi10Lite5G without problems, only have partial problems with camera. So you will not brick your phone.
I used this "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LiteZoom_20.8.13_v12-10". Works perfect except basic camera-it crashes, instead I use camera in "48Mpx" mode or "portrait" mode without problems. Till waiting exact rom for "monet" you can use another camera app like *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

You mean that everything else is working fine.? Only the camera doesn',t but you installed g c a m and everything is fine?
If yes, then whynot keep the Mi Lite Zoom ROM for ever.
P. S. Is Split screen working? Do you pass the verification test by Google on Magisk?

Alex

Yes I have installed g cam and this app is working perfect. I have used Google market and many G programs without problems with my Google profile. I did not use Magisk and do not know what is "verification test by Google".

Reactions: nutrialex
New info about this phone.
There is a problem with a Zoom Firmware installed on 5G - sometimes during calls I can hear the other side but they can not.

P.S.
Tonight I will install new MIUI12 for Mi10Lite5G from xiaomi.eu
Here unofficial recovery, and Here firmware from sourceforge.net

Reactions: nutrialex