Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) Android 11 update xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11

Thank you! I have the same recovery, but I asked why I do not know in the meantime and something new has come out, which maybe goes even better ! Official TWRP CMQ still does not exist.

Thank you! I have the same recovery, but I asked why I do not know in the meantime and something new has come out, which maybe goes even better ! Official TWRP CMQ still does not exist.

I want a working magisk too! the phone will not start after the latest Magisk flash after the update!

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2002J9G eszközömről

Latest stable working fine for me.

which twrp do you use?

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 Lite 5G mediante Tapatalk

I want a working magisk too! the phone will not start after the latest Magisk flash after the update!

For my device It,' s ok this versione

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 Lite 5G mediante Tapatalk

then I managed to install magisk and enable the safety. I use twrp 3.5.0. of spak magisk manager 8.7 downloaded from the eu comunity for our device and then from there I installed the zip that magisk downloaded me

Attachments

• magi.jpg
    magi.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 238
  • safe.jpg
    safe.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 228
Has anyone installed the V12.1.2.0 update and can you tell me if it's okay? Given the precedents it is better not to take any risks !

i had minor difficulties installing Magisk but now everything is working fine. finally works with VoWifi on 5G + 4G too. this is the best update so far!

Can somebody tell me which recovery image I need for my Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet). There are so many recovery images to choose from ...
I'm a bit confused ...

Can somebody tell me which recovery image I need for my Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet). There are so many recovery images to choose from ...
I'm a bit confused ...

i would suggest to use this one:

Reactions: Poney70
Has anyone installed the V12.1.2.0 update and can you tell me if it's okay? Given the precedents it is better not to take any risks !

I've installed monet V12.1.2.0 and many apps crashes as well as the launcher. Pretty laggy. Has anyone else these problems?
I'll go back to V12.0.2.0.