Mi 10 Lite 5G Monet receives MIUI 12 Global Stable

Chris_

Members
Aug 25, 2020
Great news regarding MIUI 12 on Monet:
"Xiaomi released the Mi 10 Lite in May, shortly before the announcement of MIUI 12. The company started upgrading the European variant to its latest OS in July with V12.0.1.0.QJIEUXM, but it left the global model on V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM. Xiaomi rolled out V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM in June, so the global edition of the Mi 10 Lite was due at least a security patch update or two.

However, the latest update has also brought MIUI 12. Xiaomi has called it V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM and it should be rolling out to handsets as an over-the-air (OTA) upgrade."
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-8-SE-and-Mi-10-Lite-receive-MIUI-12-updates.491418.0.html

I love and appreciate you guys at xiaomi.eu.

Can you already estimate, when the MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu-ROM for Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) will be published?

Best regards

Reactions: Samplayer
I was waiting for it. But is there twrp for mi 10 lite?

Στάλθηκε από το M2002J9G μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply. Looking forward to try xiaomi.eu rom!

Στάλθηκε από το M2002J9G μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Chris_, сообщение: 559860, участник: 270914"]
Отличные новости о MIUI 12 от Monet:
«Xiaomi выпустила Mi 10 Lite в мае, незадолго до анонса MIUI 12. Компания начала обновлять европейский вариант до своей последней ОС в июле с V12.0.1.0.QJIEUXM, но оставила глобальную модель на версии V11.0.4. .0.QJIMIXM. Xiaomi выпустила V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM в июне, поэтому глобальная версия Mi 10 Lite должна была быть выпущена как минимум с одним или двумя патчами безопасности.

Тем не менее, последнее обновление также принесло MIUI 12. Xiaomi назвала его V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM, и он должен быть развернут на телефонах как беспроводное (OTA) обновление ».
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-8-SE-and-Mi-10-Lite-receive-MIUI-12-updates.491418.0.html

Я люблю и ценю вас, ребята, на xiaomi.eu.

Вы уже можете прикинуть, когда будет опубликован MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu-ROM для Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet)?

С уважением
[/ QUOTE]
привет, вас не смущает то, что в 12 miui от ес звонилка нормально не работает как должна работать а не как сейчас

Great news regarding MIUI 12 on Monet:
"Xiaomi released the Mi 10 Lite in May, shortly before the announcement of MIUI 12. The company started upgrading the European variant to its latest OS in July with V12.0.1.0.QJIEUXM, but it left the global model on V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM. Xiaomi rolled out V11.0.4.0.QJIMIXM in June, so the global edition of the Mi 10 Lite was due at least a security patch update or two.

However, the latest update has also brought MIUI 12. Xiaomi has called it V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM and it should be rolling out to handsets as an over-the-air (OTA) upgrade."

I love and appreciate you guys at xiaomi.eu.

Can you already estimate, when the MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu-ROM for Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) will be published?

Best regards
hi, today I installed the stable rom 12.0.1 for Monet but the camera does not work. I don't know if it's a mistake and the rom was the one for vangogh. The rom is still called mi10lite5g. can someone help me? thank you

hi, today I installed the stable rom 12.0.1 for Monet but the camera does not work. I don't know if it's a mistake and the rom was the one for vangogh. The rom is still called mi10lite5g. can someone help me? thank you

Xiaomi.eu released "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip" one week ago.

This is the ROM, I am running right now and everything works fine.

Unfortunately, 2 days ago they updated the above mentioned ROM (I don't know what really changed) and the camera does not work since then. It's still V12.0.1.0, but they changed something so it's not really useable (no camera, no face ID).

Maybe xiaomi.eu can offer the very first version of "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip" ?

Reactions: Ludo 70
Xiaomi.eu released "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip" one week ago.

This is the ROM, I am running right now and everything works fine.

Unfortunately, 2 days ago they updated the above mentioned ROM (I don't know what really changed) and the camera does not work since then. It's still V12.0.1.0, but they changed something so it's not really useable (no camera, no face ID).

Maybe xiaomi.eu can offer the very first version of "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip" ?
Do you have Whatsapp voice notes audio bug? (when you use the front speaker the sound is distorted)

Just installed the version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10. The call dialer doesn't work, the page doesn't open, I need the phone and I'm forced to put the lite zoom version back with another camera app. I hope they solve the problem quickly

how can you do to inform Xiaomi administrators. eu and fix the rom? is there a way to write directly to them?

You could contact ingbrzy.

The MIUI 12.0.1.0 for Mi 10 Lite 5G seems to be too buggy to use.

I did "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img", "fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img" and "fastboot boot recovery.img".
But now, I can not make a backup and device always boot to recovery and not anymore to system.
Recovery is TWRP-3.4.1.1b-0507 for Mi 10 Lite Zoom by wzsx150

Whats wrong?

Last edited:
The vbmeta did to me the same thing! In fact I don't use it anymore.... Flash the Rom without any wipe, it should come back all ok

First thank you for your fast response!
Which ROM did you flash? By TWRP or by ADB? I am not able to copy files to the Phone by USB.
Connecting it to my WIN PC, I only see strange named directories and files (encrypted?)

You have to format data after you installed TWRP. Format Data helps to get it decrypted.

Great, Thx!
Now it works with stock ROM and I wonder if I should stick to EU ROM, as here some bad bugs reported...

yes, it works...
Recovery ist set back to stock one, device now is back MI 10 LITE 5G, ...

I didnt flash a "new" ROM!

Last edited:
HI! I just managed to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10 rom to my Mi 10 Lite 5G Monet.
CAMERA is ok! All 4 cameras seem to be working fine.
Messages app is ok
Dial app is functional, the only bug I found so far is that in Dark mode, if I search for a contact, a white background is forced over the black one and makes the text invisible (the font is white due to dark mode) and only the typed letters are visible.

I have used Minimal+adb_fastboot_platform-tools_r29.0.6_2020 to flash twrp-3.4.0-14-monet-mauronofrio, I wiped using the standard slide, then I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.
A huge thank you to everybody who's contributing and especially to xiaomi.eu team!

Good luck!

Reactions: venzzz and Chris_
Hey guys,

I read few threads about monet and eu rom. At the end I'm not sure if google pay works on latest 12.0.2.0. Anybody could share experience?

Last edited:
HI! I just managed to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10 rom to my Mi 10 Lite 5G Monet.
CAMERA is ok! All 4 cameras seem to be working fine.
Messages app is ok
Dial app is functional, the only bug I found so far is that in Dark mode, if I search for a contact, a white background is forced over the black one and makes the text invisible (the font is white due to dark mode) and only the typed letters are visible.

I have used Minimal+adb_fastboot_platform-tools_r29.0.6_2020 to flash twrp-3.4.0-14-monet-mauronofrio, I wiped using the standard slide, then I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.
A huge thank you to everybody who's contributing and especially to xiaomi.eu team!

Good luck!

Can you confirm it can pass SafetyNet Test?

I want to make sure Google Pay NFC payments will work after flashing.

Can you confirm it can pass SafetyNet Test?

I want to make sure Google Pay NFC payments will work after flashing.
Hi! I cannot confirm this, as Google pay is not available in my area.
Furthermore, I want to add that I managed to get rid of the font colour bug by changing the theme, but the dialer app crashes everytime the prone switches from dark to light.
Other than that, everything is good so far.