Mi 10 Lite 5G Monet receives MIUI 12 Global Stable

Can you confirm it can pass SafetyNet Test?

I want to make sure Google Pay NFC payments will work after flashing.
I have no idea how to do the SafetyNet test. If you can guide me, I'll give it a try and let you know the rezult

Hi! I cannot confirm this, as Google pay is not available in my area.
Furthermore, I want to add that I managed to get rid of the font colour bug by changing the theme, but the dialer app crashes everytime the prone switches from dark to light.
Other than that, everything is good so far.

You can try Google Phone and Google Contacts apps (my guess the issue won't persist). I'm using those for a few days and may stick with them. Although that issue will likely get fixed in next releases.

You can run a quick test with SafetyNet Test app from Play store. Would be helpful as i can't find any info.

You can try Google Phone and Google Contacts apps (my guess the issue won't persist). I'm using those for a few days and may stick with them. Although that issue will likely get fixed in next releases.

You can run a quick test with SafetyNet Test app from Play store. Would be helpful as i can't find any info.

CTS profile match Failed. Everything else was successful. Hope this is helpful.

I ended up with this ROM because I really don't like the Google Apps, so thanks for the tip but I'll stick to the native Xiaomi Apps.

CTS profile match Failed. Everything else was successful. Hope this is helpful.

I ended up with this ROM because I really don't like the Google Apps, so thanks for the tip but I'll stick to the native Xiaomi Apps.

Yes, this is what i wanted to know. Thank you! It can not pass the test which means GPay and possibly other banking apps will not work. I'm wondering if this could be fixed with next releases.

i am still waiting for a version where i can use netflix and nfc payment without any root etc :)