mi 10 pro 12.1.2.0 issues

johnrif

Members
Sep 17, 2020
hello all

as you can see from the title i have MI 10 pro 12GB
now i woke up few days ago and there was a new 12.1.2.0 EU version, so ive download it and update my mi device
afterward the device started to shut down and lagging and losing data and photos not open and and and hanging out and logging me out and shut the apps down blah blah blah
then ive tried to fix the issue several times ,,,, still doesn't work ..... finally i dont know what i did V+ and power button and ive the phone on recovery mood after that i dont know what i did but i wipe everything and then the phone start to work after sometimes on 12.1.2.0 Chinese ,,,,, everything was working fine on chinese version
ive desided to take the phone to tech store to reinstall the 12.0.4.0 again he install the 12.1.2.0 EU and the same problems still remaining
its keep on shut down the apps and keep on showing short internal memory while i have 512GB
please help me
i want to do it by my self and downgrade this ******* version to 12.0.4.0 EU global
please show me how to do it
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Hello,

Don't use "Dual apps" on MIUI 12.1.2.0 => Avoid a lot of issues. :)

MIUI 12.1.2.0 is a Beta Stable version based on brand-new Android 11 => Bugs and compatibility issues for some apps are expected.

;)

Right now the Weekly releases for Android 11 devices seem to be much more stable than the "Stable" branch. Try it.