New Weird Power issue with Mi 10 Lite

LightBlueJay

Members
Jan 17, 2024
The phone is Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G with battery Type Li-Po 4160 mAh, non-removable

Charging 20W wired, PD3.0, QC4.

It works for a couple of minutes, maybe longer sometimes, then it shuts down, turns on, shuts down, turns on, doing so multiple times.

When put on charging, it keeps trying to turn itself on only with Mi logo appearing and disappearing. The charging adapter and cable are the ones that came in the package.

I tried a different cable and adapter, and it charged it to 100% while being shut down. But when I turn it on the same turn on/off problem starts occurring.

I did a factory reset but that didn't fix the problem. This problem started happening all of a sudden, there weren't any battery problems two weeks ago. I've been using this phone for 3 years actively.

Now this is the weird part when I connect the phone with USB cable to my laptop it works perfectly fine.

Has anyone issue like this or a similar issue?

Hi LightBlueJay. I had the same problem with my Mi 10 Lite 5G, with the same use time as yours. Suddenly it started to reboot automatically. I had to replace the battery to solve the problem.
To boot without having to connect it to your laptop, disconnect the charging cable, after the first logo displays the first vibration occurs. Reconnect the cable before the second brightest logo appears. Keep the cable connected and you will have access to the system.
I recommend that you watch these videos to better understand the possible causes of the problem.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good luck