Mi 10 pro - After uploading Xiaomi.eu, the phone turns off

the best way is to return stock flashing the fastboot rom image, than install the TWRP via fastboot, than format data un recovery and finally flashing the Eu rom zip
I back to stock (Global).
Then open TWRP via Fastboot.
Then do a factory reset... and there is a problem.
Still the same information about mounting data.

Try changing twrp, boot recovery and Format Data

I've been doing it once and the same thing over and over again.

I am loading Global, then Fastboot TWRP, then data format but then I get this message that the data cannot be assembled.
After that, it turns out that everything is cleared, the rom file is not there over and over again.

I've been doing it once and the same thing over and over again.

I am loading Global, then Fastboot TWRP, then data format but then I get this message that the data cannot be assembled.
After that, it turns out that everything is cleared, the rom file is not there over and over again.

View attachment 31432

View attachment 31433

View attachment 31434

View attachment 31435

In TWRP choose Mount menu are the partitions marked for mounting and "read only" is not marked?

Try to restart TWRP (in TWRP: reboot>>recovery) then try to format data again. Sometimes this will solve the error.

Is TWRP asking for a password ? You have to setup a pin for unlocking your phone after reboot.
TWRP will attempt to decrypt your device’s internal storage, and if it succeeds, you should not have further issues. However, if this does not solve your issue of “unable to mount data, internal storage 0mb”, continue with these steps…
  1. Reboot your device into TWRP again.
  2. Navigate to Wipe > Advance Wipe > Data, and choose Repair or Change File System.
  3. Press Repair File System to see if this fixes the issue. If not, continue.
  4. Press Change File System, choose Ext2, and swipe to confirm.
  5. Now switch back to Ext4 and swipe to confirm.
  6. Go back to TWRP main menu, then the Mount menu, and check if your partitions can be mounted now.

Last edited: