Mi 10 Pro (cmi) EU Rom Questions

soulforsoup

Members
Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys! First time with a Xiaomi phone (China Rom Mi 10 Pro) and i'm looking to unlock my bootloader and flash EU rom.

Just wondering, is it worth it? Any issues with stable 12.2.4 or latest 3.5.1 TWRP?

I've been reading up and seeing people have issues with fingerprint sensor not working, persist.img problems, safetynet not passing etc, do you have any issues with that?

Also, is it possible to relock bootloader and have safetynet passed again + widevine L1?

Hi guys! First time with a Xiaomi phone (China Rom Mi 10 Pro) and i'm looking to unlock my bootloader and flash EU rom.

Just wondering, is it worth it? Any issues with stable 12.2.4 or latest 3.5.1 TWRP?

I've been reading up and seeing people have issues with fingerprint sensor not working, persist.img problems, safetynet not passing etc, do you have any issues with that?

Also, is it possible to relock bootloader and have safetynet passed again + widevine L1?
It's all ok with the EU rom. And you don't need to relock bootloader and flash global for getting SafetyNet passed and L1 because it works fine in EU rom

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Reactions: soulforsoup
It's all ok with the EU rom. And you don't need to relock bootloader and flash global for getting SafetyNet passed and L1 because it works fine in EU rom

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply! Haven't done this before so I'm a little scared. If I were to choose to relock in the end, would safetynet get restored?

Also does TWRP need to get backed up before flashing a rom?

Thanks for the reply! Haven't done this before so I'm a little scared. If I were to choose to relock in the end, would safetynet get restored?

Also does TWRP need to get backed up before flashing a rom?
If your device is CH, re-lock thr bootloader may break your mobile
L1 is working fine on EU room

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk