mi 10 pro vowifi

DjeyReaper

Members
Sep 15, 2019
Hi guys,

Can anybody help me with some guide in order to have vowifi working on my mi 10 pro?

The version i have is the global version. I have changed the original rom to the stable mi eu rom in order to have 2 sim's in my phone woking. But after loading the rom the vowifi is not working anymore ( worked in the global version perfectly ) . I have working volte on my phone but i also need the vowifi.

Can anybody guide me what i have to do ? ( i have already tryed with the codes carrier disabled/enabled but is not working ) .

Make sure it says disabled on my end it takes couples of hours to kick in I'm not sure if it's like that for everyone

Make sure it says disabled on my end it takes couples of hours to kick in I'm not sure if it's like that for everyone
It has been like that for several days but nothing unfortunately . On what version of MIUI eu are You that for you it's working? I am on the latest stable version.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

I have installed v 2 last night and still no vowifi only volte unfortunately. Called my operator to re activate the vowifi but still nothing.
3433d753b7315fa729b425fda1118be7.jpg
38aa1dbad1d9e96c43c10544f95205e7.jpg
c4170c44ca961c6e5b78beee717be900.jpg
23f3631749e18631fa70eac2b9bedcd9.jpg

I have the same issue. The vowifi will not turn on on my phone. This is so annoying as I have friends with 2 year old phones and it works flawlessly and I have a 2020 flagship and in places with no signal but did WiFi people still can't call me. Soo annoying! Can anyone help us? Btw, I have the mi 10 and not the pro, but I don't thing there is much difference in our problem between the 2 phones

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-19-08-37-28-789_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-19-08-37-28-789_com.android.settings.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 608
  • Screenshot_2020-08-19-08-37-36-677_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-19-08-37-36-677_com.android.settings.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 515
  • Screenshot_2020-08-19-08-39-15-605_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-19-08-39-15-605_com.android.settings.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 366
Maybe if they can edit the software manually to add the missing things that are present in the global version of the software we will have it running. But I see that is not they're priority...

Maybe if they can edit the software manually to add the missing things that are present in the global version of the software we will have it running. But I see that is not they're priority...

I know, this would be ideal, if I knew this I would go for the oneplus8pro

I have the same issue. The vowifi will not turn on on my phone. This is so annoying as I have friends with 2 year old phones and it works flawlessly and I have a 2020 flagship and in places with no signal but did WiFi people still can't call me. Soo annoying! Can anyone help us? Btw, I have the mi 10 and not the pro, but I don't thing there is much difference in our problem between the 2 phones
Ik have the same issue like you, i AM nog in xiaomi.eu bit stock and face the same... For me its not the software but the carrier... My sim isnt working in mi9 either other sim does.. when i put sim in p40 pro of S20 of works, but due to support by carrier... Very annoying...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Can anybody help me with some guide in order to have vowifi working on my mi 10 pro?

The version i have is the global version. I have changed the original rom to the stable mi eu rom in order to have 2 sim's in my phone woking. But after loading the rom the vowifi is not working anymore ( worked in the global version perfectly ) . I have working volte on my phone but i also need the vowifi.

Can anybody guide me what i have to do ? ( i have already tryed with the codes carrier disabled/enabled but is not working ) .
Im not sure if your issue has already been resolved, but the way I got both VOWIFI and VOLTE to work as they were grayed out and I know my network does support was through the dialer.
VoLTE *#*#86583#*#*
VoWIFI *#*#869434#*#*

Im not sure if your issue has already been resolved, but the way I got both VOWIFI and VOLTE to work as they were grayed out and I know my network does support was through the dialer.
VoLTE *#*#86583#*#*
VoWIFI *#*#869434#*#*
I have already tried the codes. Volte is working fine but vowifi doesn't work.

You need the reply message to say the carrier check has been disabled and then go into settings and turn on the toggle switch. After that, both worked for me.
Yes I have already tried it said carrier has been disabled. Restarted, airplane mode, on off setting from phone settings but nothing. Maybe you are on China zone if you have it working. Here in Romania is not working the vowifi only volte. If I put the SIM card on my OnePlus 5 it immediately goes into vowifi.

Yes I have already tried it said carrier has been disabled. Restarted, airplane mode, on off setting from phone settings but nothing. Maybe you are on China zone if you have it working. Here in Romania is not working the vowifi only volte. If I put the SIM card on my OnePlus 5 it immediately goes into vowifi.

Airplane mode should have nothing to do with it. but I am in the USA and it worked for me. I merely searched the web and followed some how to YouTube videos and it is now working for me. Sorry it's not working for you.

Guys,

I managed to make it work. I have made a guide based on poco.

you will find it here, as a side note it was made for my carrier you just need to go though all the files and find which one will suite your carrier.

Last edited: