Invalid Mi 10 Ultra 12.1.1.0 apps keep crashing

jcpabc

Members
Oct 11, 2020
Just updated 12.1.1.0 stable. 16/512GB version. All apps are crashing after updated to 12.1.1.0. Tried to play video on local drive it crash the video app, but if I play video on network drive no problem at all. Open gallery app and crash when I try to open photos. Tried to download a file in Chrome, crash after few seconds. No apps are working normal now.
Tried to update the again in updater, still the same. Downloaded the rom again and still the same.
Please help, it was working perfectly on 12.0.15.

Reactions: sahafdeen
same problem. My device Boot loop. Can't decrypt data in TWRP 3.4.2b-1208
i restore old back up from TWRP. Failed with ERROR.
Now i already fully wipe, Format data, But still can't decrypt in TWRP.
so sad!

I use weekly build last 3 years my old phones- Never fully wipe. i switch stable i wipe fully and loss data !

Get some features Android 11 but loss total data ! Frustrating moments !

Last edited:
Same issues. File manager & gallery keep auto closing. Had to downgrade back but got to do data wipe only able to boot. Had been wasting couple of hours for all the work.

Same issue here...
Updated to 12.1.1.0 stable. All apps are crashing.
Hope there will be a solution soon...

Same for me. Some people are saying it is due to having dual apps but not sure if uninstalling dual apps would work as the second play services will still be there?? Please help!

I think this is a dual app problem in xiaomi.eu rom you can fix it by delete dual app and dual app accounts from app manager in setting .

Reactions: Poney70 and jcpabc
Thanks for that sylar82. Problem is my banking apps are dual apps and ironically they all work but I'd have to lose either my personal or business bank app to get all the other non dual apps working . If it continues I'll try that but things like tapatalk and twitter are useless now.

Ok may have found solution. Went to 2nd google services (dual apps one) in apps in settings, cleared cache, uninstalled updates and rebooted. Tapatalk working, twitter working. Will check other apps when I get a chance. ,

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
All apps are working now. - except dual apps of corse : )
Thanks to Sylar82 and Geneticgar for the solution.

To solve the problem go to Settings --> Apps --> Dual Apps --> klick on the settings icon and delete all 2nd apps data. (it took about 1min, after that the phone rebooted)

Reactions: Poney70
Same for me. Some people are saying it is due to having dual apps but not sure if uninstalling dual apps would work as the second play services will still be there?? Please help!
I am not used dual apps, but still same problem in my Mi1o ultra.

Good thing I came to check first before the download finished or I'd be having the same issues.
Might need to wait for a better solution than closing dual apps....

Reactions: Sylar82
same problem. My device Boot loop. Can't decrypt data in TWRP 3.4.2b-1208
i restore old back up from TWRP. Failed with ERROR.
Now i already fully wipe, Format data, But still can't decrypt in TWRP.
so sad!
To decrypt TWRP you have to remove PIN/Password and enable PATTERN. This will allow you to decrypt your twrp.

I just wasted an entire day re-testing the Stable version. What a dissapointment. Have been since I bought the MI 10 Ultra on the weekly. But considering this was the first stable on Android 11, I wanted to try it out.
It crashes all the time (yes, I read that the solution was to disable dual apps, but I need them for work).
Its not as neat as miui 12.5. It is lacking some options and nicer configs.
Only reason I wanted to go back, was the battery. On the weekly it drains like crazy and on stable it tends to last a bit more....

But, going now back to weekly, because this stable version is more buggy than the weekly one.

Why do they call it STABLE if it isnt??

I just wasted an entire day re-testing the Stable version. What a dissapointment. Have been since I bought the MI 10 Ultra on the weekly. But considering this was the first stable on Android 11, I wanted to try it out.
It crashes all the time (yes, I read that the solution was to disable dual apps, but I need them for work).
Only reason I wanted to go back, was the battery. On the weekly it drains like crazy and on stable it tends to last a bit more....

But, going now back to weekly, because this stable version is more buggy than the weekly one.

in the china STABLE there are no issue in 12.1.1

Because Xiaomi calls it Stable, duh.