New Mi 10 Ultra - 12.1.1 -- Intermittent bugs

tusenkonstnar

Members
Sep 9, 2020
I have a few bugs that is hard to reproduce on command (theese bugs existed even in older versions of the Stable rom on Mi 10 Ultra).

1)
When using (some) true wireless they behave strang and this only happens to my Mi10 Ultra:
After a phonecall (does not mater if it is over cellular network, over "Teams", Whatsapp or hovever the call is being made). But If I have made ONE call and hangs up and answers another call then it sounds as if a lot of the packages in the Bluetooth stream is lost or something. No matter the reason -- the solution is to switch of BT and then switch it on again which is a rather annoying procedure when trying to use the phone as a tool when working

2)
When trying to share a WiFi-hotspot. Some computers can not "see" my Mi 10 Ultra. I have tried with many other phones and the computers can easily find them but the Mi 10 Ultra is still impossible to discover. This is valid for my Surface Go but with other laptops it works. Very strange bug.

3) Impossible to configure the system so that is does not kill videoconverters when running them in background. I guess this is not really a bug but mostly a consequence of how Android is constructed but despite that, it works on my Huawei or Samsung phones.

Conclusion:
In so many ways Mi 10 Ultra is the absolutely best phone I have ever had so the way I "feel" I would really prefer it. However for work it is too troublesome; Both having to restart the bluetooth for (almost) every new call. And also not being able to share an accesspoint to a laptop when working. I have switched to an old phone but keeps trying every new stable release to see if it starts working. I really apprechiate all work that is put into this project.

I have a few bugs that is hard to reproduce on command (theese bugs existed even in older versions of the Stable rom on Mi 10 Ultra).

1)
When using (some) true wireless they behave strang and this only happens to my Mi10 Ultra:
After a phonecall (does not mater if it is over cellular network, over "Teams", Whatsapp or hovever the call is being made). But If I have made ONE call and hangs up and answers another call then it sounds as if a lot of the packages in the Bluetooth stream is lost or something. No matter the reason -- the solution is to switch of BT and then switch it on again which is a rather annoying procedure when trying to use the phone as a tool when working

2)
When trying to share a WiFi-hotspot. Some computers can not "see" my Mi 10 Ultra. I have tried with many other phones and the computers can easily find them but the Mi 10 Ultra is still impossible to discover. This is valid for my Surface Go but with other laptops it works. Very strange bug.

3) Impossible to configure the system so that is does not kill videoconverters when running them in background. I guess this is not really a bug but mostly a consequence of how Android is constructed but despite that, it works on my Huawei or Samsung phones.

Conclusion:
In so many ways Mi 10 Ultra is the absolutely best phone I have ever had so the way I "feel" I would really prefer it. However for work it is too troublesome; Both having to restart the bluetooth for (almost) every new call. And also not being able to share an accesspoint to a laptop when working. I have switched to an old phone but keeps trying every new stable release to see if it starts working. I really apprechiate all work that is put into this project.
2) screenshot is for the right "universal" config. Change the GHz to 2.4 if needed. Also, disable WiFi 6 mode for hotspot.
783f9860c0bf341841e23dca9bd3620b.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: tusenkonstnar