Mi 10 Ultra Antutu score

pellaaa

Members
Oct 31, 2020
hello Mi 10 Ultra owners what's your best score on Antutu benchmark (8.5.3)?? i tried it yesterday on last weekly build with magisk enabled and i scored 577000, i checked on internet and i saw some mi 10 ultra scored 670000 so i was wondering if my phone is underperforming or if is related to magisk and root maybe... thanks

Hey, i got 571k on my mi 10 ultra, i dont think your phone is underperforming it is just that some benchmarks are made in best case scenarios as every little thing can affect the performance (root, installed applications, cpu and battery temperature, room temperature, storage capacity and many more). our scores match many other devices and your device can get these high scores if you set up the best case scenario for this. dont worry about that as your phone is performing exactly as expected and you will not feel difference if you compare to that phone with the high score. also sometimes using root you can make the phone output higher than it should and get those huge socres.

Hey, i got 571k on my mi 10 ultra, i dont think your phone is underperforming it is just that some benchmarks are made in best case scenarios as every little thing can affect the performance (root, installed applications, cpu and battery temperature, room temperature, storage capacity and many more). our scores match many other devices and your device can get these high scores if you set up the best case scenario for this. dont worry about that as your phone is performing exactly as expected and you will not feel difference if you compare to that phone with the high score. also sometimes using root you can make the phone output higher than it should and get those huge socres.
yeah i think you are right thanks for answering!

Mine has also 571k score (it's Mi 10 Ultra on Android 10 rooted).
But it's ok for me

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

And with A11 non rooted weekly 21.2.3 I get .... drumroll... 571k too. Couldn't care less about the benchmark score really, as long as the phone feels and performs snappy - which it does, so I'm happy.

Reactions: Zencooler
my best score so far... a11 last weekly with magisk and last gpu driver

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-18-23-02-36-875_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-18-23-02-36-875_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 503