Mi 10 Ultra no longer Google Play Certified

KoroSage

Members
Jan 4, 2021
Hi, I have recently unlocked my bootloader and flashed latest stable EU ROM for Mi 10 Ultra and everything has been fine up til today when I try to make a payment and it said my device couldn't be used. checked play store certification and it's no longer certified but it passes safety net? My device isn't rooted but has got twrp installed. Anyone else having the same issue? Have been enjoying using the ROM over the china ROM and would like to continue

Thanks

Same has happened on my Mi 11 Ultra. Went to make a card payment using my phone today and it failed saying I didn't meet the security requirements (pop up on phone). Tried uninstalling Google Wallet and reinstalling but the issue is still there. Using Xiaomi.eu rom, unrooted but also have TWRP installed

Same on the Mi 10 Pro. Until yesterday, I didn't have any problems with Google Wallet, but today when I tried to pay, the app told me that my device does not meet the security requirements for contactless payments. The device is not rooted. With the latest version of TWRP - 3.70_12-v.7_А12-cmi-skk. Safetynet test passes.
Edit:
There's a whole thread about it. In short, Google has changed Play Integrity and the fix that has been used so far to bypass security does not work. The developers are currently patching and reuploading all MIUI14 stable ROMS with the new fix.
HERE is the thread discussing.

Last edited:
Reactions: sploits