Mi 10 Ultra Bluetooth during call

mosaati

Members
Jan 11, 2021
So I get this issue MI 10 Ultra. I even had it while on official Chinese firmware.

This issue happens when there is more than one Bluetooth device connected to the phone the call can go through, like my smartwatch and car.

If I pick up the call on my car and want to switch to phone for a private conversation, I just press a button in the car screen and it works just fine. But if I want the call to go back to the car the phone chooses my smartwatch. This never happens on any other phone apart from Xiaomi. I had Samsung and Huawei before and the call just goes back to the car. I cannot even find a switch button in phone to choose which Bluetooth device the call should go through. The phone shows options to choose from like earpiece or speaker or Bluetooth, but not showing which Bluetooth.

Anyone faced this problem?
Can it be fixed by xiaomi.eu?

So I get this issue MI 10 Ultra. I even had it while on official Chinese firmware.

This issue happens when there is more than one Bluetooth device connected to the phone the call can go through, like my smartwatch and car.

If I pick up the call on my car and want to switch to phone for a private conversation, I just press a button in the car screen and it works just fine. But if I want the call to go back to the car the phone chooses my smartwatch. This never happens on any other phone apart from Xiaomi. I had Samsung and Huawei before and the call just goes back to the car. I cannot even find a switch button in phone to choose which Bluetooth device the call should go through. The phone shows options to choose from like earpiece or speaker or Bluetooth, but not showing which Bluetooth.

Anyone faced this problem?
Can it be fixed by xiaomi.eu?
I do not have exactly the same problem, but my problem is when I get a call and answer from the mobile, the sound comes out from the smart watch. not every time but often enough. and I have to change to ear every time From the mobile screen where you choose whether you want a speaker or From the mobile screen where you choose whether you want a speaker e Bluetooth or earpiece. I use Mi 10 ultra last weekly EU room. I use google translator

I do not have exactly the same problem, but my problem is when I get a call and answer from the mobile, the sound comes out from the smart watch. not every time but often enough. and I have to change to ear every time From the mobile screen where you choose whether you want a speaker or From the mobile screen where you choose whether you want a speaker e Bluetooth or earpiece. I use Mi 10 ultra last weekly EU room. I use google translator

I would say they are related in some way. There is something wrong with how calls are being managed while bluetooth devices are connected.

Reactions: Abu Joseph
I have the same issue with Poco F2 pro. I can't change the Bluetooth device during calls (it starts talking through the smartwatch)

same on my mi 10 ultra. hope someone can help solve the problem

Last edited:
same on my mi 10 ultra. hope someone can help solve the problem
update The solution that worked for me was not to give permission galaxy watch plugin App To change Bluetooth Activities. I use Galaxy watch active2. After I turn off the permission the sound always comes from the cell phone and not directly from the watch.

Attachments

• IMG_20210213_224830.jpg
    IMG_20210213_224830.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 256