How switch automatically to speakerphone during a call?

zagrobel

Members
Apr 2, 2024
How do I set to switch automatically to speakerphone during a call? I want all the people next to me to hear the conversation after I put the phone away from my ear.

I can't find this option anywhere. In addition to the smartphone (Note 10 PRO HyperOS stable. xiaomi.eu 14) I have a Huawei smartwatch on bluetooth through which you can also talk (it works as a bluetooth earpiece). In miui while talking tel. it is possible to switch to watch and to voice phone, but you have to do it manually. What suggestions do you have?

How do I set to switch automatically to speakerphone during a call? I want all the people next to me to hear the conversation after I put the phone away from my ear.

I can't find this option anywhere. In addition to the smartphone (Note 10 PRO HyperOS stable. xiaomi.eu 14) I have a Huawei smartwatch on bluetooth through which you can also talk (it works as a bluetooth earpiece). In miui while talking tel. it is possible to switch to watch and to voice phone, but you have to do it manually. What suggestions do you have?
There is no such option. You have to do it manually