Mi 10 ultra screen protector size

nyglc320

Members
Aug 26, 2019
Hi all,
Does anyone know if mi 10/10 pro screen protector and be applied to mi 10 ultra??
I am in US, Find no where to buy mi 10 ultra screen protector. Wonder if mi 10 screen could work.
Thank in advance.

Both have very similar dimensions and camera positioning. In theory, it should fit, it's up to you to try. You could always ask to try placing the screen protector against the screen (just dry-testing without unpeeling the plastic film) to see how well it fits.

I hv the Mi 10 Pro tempered glass fix on my Mi 10 Ultra. Fits perfectly and so far so good.

You are welcome. At first I was worried that it will be hard to find the tempered glass but thank god a helpful sales assistant at the phone shop said why not try the mi 10 pro tempered glass, and walla.....fits perfectly. Mine is the liquid with uv cured tempered glass. Quick go fix the TG. :)

You are welcome. At first I was worried that it will be hard to find the tempered glass but thank god a helpful sales assistant at the phone shop said why not try the mi 10 pro tempered glass, and walla.....fits perfectly. Mine is the liquid with uv cured tempered glass. Quick go fix the TG. :)
Which one did you bought ? Because i tried 9 brand and no one fits on the Mi 10 ultra