[Mi 10 Ultra] working 21.11.12??

pellaaa

Members
Oct 31, 2020
hello guys is there anybody who managed to install last weekly build on mi 10 ultra? i download 2 times with OTA update app and always get md5 checksum error, android file host i read is corrupted too, then tried downloading from sourceforge (rom should be ok) but server are extremely down today, with download manager i can download like 100mb and then connection goes down...if anybody have a working one could you upload it some where? thanks

Mark F

Members
Aug 15, 2020
Mine was slow but downloaded eventually by manual save file and flashes fine with twrp. I used sourceforge, just have to persevere or do it overnight maybe

pellaaa

Members
Oct 31, 2020
Mine was slow but downloaded eventually by manual save file and flashes fine with twrp. I used sourceforge, just have to persevere or do it overnight maybe
damn man i am trying to download since this morning and i am at 50% more or less... i will make it ahah

maryjay

Members
Aug 2, 2020
hello guys is there anybody who managed to install last weekly build on mi 10 ultra? i download 2 times with OTA update app and always get md5 checksum error, android file host i read is corrupted too, then tried downloading from sourceforge (rom should be ok) but server are extremely down today, with download manager i can download like 100mb and then connection goes down...if anybody have a working one could you upload it some where? thanks

Use download manager on PC it's take faster download speed rom the rom
After USB copy file to storage