Mi 10 v12.5.5 Notification delay problem

Nicatorium

Members
Jun 11, 2019
Hello friends. I am using Mi 10. The rom version I am using now is EU Stable 12.5.5.

My problem is that notifications are delayed to the phone. This is especially for social media applications. For example: Messages from Messenger arrive 15-20 minutes after they are sent. Instagram messages sometimes do not come if I do not enter the application. Sometimes, after 15-20 minutes, messages come from all social media applications collectively. As if there was no internet and then it came. Sometimes it is not possible to send messages with whatsapp. When I kill the application, it is fixed. When I open and close the Messenger app and open again, it shows offline,messages can't send. Again I have to kill the application. Then it goes online and messages are sending

This is very annoying. I did a clean install of version 12.5.5. I am not using any modules. The device only has Magisk.

I was using version 12.5.3 before. He had no such problem. Then I switched to 12.5.4, it was there too. It is now available in version 12.5. I would like to note that I have stable and fast internet.

I think the problem is ram related. It's like the device is closing apps in the background to leave more RAM space. I installed magisk module for better ram management, but it didn't effect.

I'm asking friends who are using version 12.5.5 on Mi 10 phone. Do you also have such a problem?

Strange, first time I can say no delay on my Mi10 with 12.5.5.0 but I don't use Facebook, only WhatsApp, Singal, Tele, Twitter, Reddit, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Nicatorium
Hello friends. I am using Mi 10. The rom version I am using now is EU Stable 12.5.5.

My problem is that notifications are delayed to the phone. This is especially for social media applications. For example: Messages from Messenger arrive 15-20 minutes after they are sent. Instagram messages sometimes do not come if I do not enter the application. Sometimes, after 15-20 minutes, messages come from all social media applications collectively. As if there was no internet and then it came. Sometimes it is not possible to send messages with whatsapp. When I kill the application, it is fixed. When I open and close the Messenger app and open again, it shows offline,messages can't send. Again I have to kill the application. Then it goes online and messages are sending

This is very annoying. I did a clean install of version 12.5.5. I am not using any modules. The device only has Magisk.

I was using version 12.5.3 before. He had no such problem. Then I switched to 12.5.4, it was there too. It is now available in version 12.5. I would like to note that I have stable and fast internet.

I think the problem is ram related. It's like the device is closing apps in the background to leave more RAM space. I installed magisk module for better ram management, but it didn't effect.

I'm asking friends who are using version 12.5.5 on Mi 10 phone. Do you also have such a problem?
I also have this problem...i think i found a ok solution for this. I can't say for sure it will work with all apps. I had problem with mi home app...my surveillance camera had a notification delay with 15-30 min to my phone. So i made a dual app...you clone the app. There was no problem to be logged in on both apps with same account. You go to apps in settings and you find dual apps...search for the app that doesn't work and turn on dual function. Then you need to find that app and logg in. So be aware that it is now two apps with the same name and the one with a dual logo is the one you are looking for. My phone are not supposed to be used with google service. Now i have delay with max 10 sec and that's ok for me. Pls tell if that solves your problem

Last edited:
Security app > utilities > battery settings
Set "clear cache when device is locked" to "never"
Then pin the apps in recent panel

Last edited: