mi 10t lite

hello
I tried to install from recovery and I tried with 2 different twrp : orangefox and dholmen, but it gives me the same zip error
i also tried with twrp teamwin, same error

Last edited:
i have installed many times with twrp, i dont understand whats wrong, i still have there

i reinstalled twrp dhollmen, but failed to install latest firmware 13.0.10
Could someone who did that help me?
there is no fastboot version?

tells me error of zip file in sdcard
if someone with mi 10t lite managed to install could you describe me?
1) Which is the xiaomi.eu release you currently have installed?
2) When you say SdCard, do you mean internal storage or external microSD?
3) Can you get a TWRP log from the process and upload it for review?

Reactions: carabot
1) Which is the xiaomi.eu release you currently have installed?
2) When you say SdCard, do you mean internal storage or external microSD?
3) Can you get a TWRP log from the process and upload it for review?
I currently have installed 13.0.6.0 fastboot
I mean external sdcard
how do I log twrp?
I also tried to move the zip in the internal archive, I always error

Last edited:
I currently have installed 13.0.6.0 fastboot
I mean external sdcard
how do I log twrp?
I also tried to move the zip in the internal archive, I always error

When read what you say, I get the idea that you have a problem with your microSD card.

When you downloaded the Rom, did you check its MD5?

Why didn't you do the update by OTA, from the rom?

Where do we continue, here or on XDA?

Last edited:
I am using MIUI13.0.6 on Redmi note 9Pro 5G, I found that Xiaomi weather positioning, Google search weather positioning, Google map positioning, will appear in Albania, Kux this place, local software such as wechat, whatsapp and other software positioning is mine True positioning, what is the reason for this? And sometimes when taking pictures with a Chinese camera, there will be no theorem location, and occasionally a geographic location will be added. I did turn on the additional location for taking pictures. I really like this project.

When read what you say, I get the idea that you have a problem with your microSD card.

When you downloaded the Rom, did you check its MD5?

Why didn't you do the update by OTA, from the rom?

Where do we continue, here or on XDA?
let's continue here

hello
I tried to flash even from internal archive I always give zip error.
I would not like the error to be due to the Rom maybe has some compression error
I tried to do with ota gave me the same error
I didn't do a format data because I don't want to lose all app configurations, I just performed a cache cleanup

I am using MIUI13.0.6 on Redmi note 9Pro 5G, I found that Xiaomi weather positioning, Google search weather positioning, Google map positioning, will appear in Albania, Kux this place, local software such as wechat, whatsapp and other software positioning is mine True positioning, what is the reason for this? And sometimes when taking pictures with a Chinese camera, there will be no theorem location, and occasionally a geographic location will be added. I did turn on the additional location for taking pictures. I really like this project.
Totally OT. So please DON'T SPAM.

Reactions: TuxLin
let's continue here

hello
I tried to flash even from internal archive I always give zip error.
I would not like the error to be due to the Rom maybe has some compression error
I tried to do with ota gave me the same error
I didn't do a format data because I don't want to lose all app configurations, I just performed a cache cleanup

Download TWRP again, from XDA thread, and try to reinstall it from TWRP.
If you also get error, unzip the zip file and reinstall TWRP image via fastboot.

There is nothing wrong neither in this zip of mine nor in TWRP. So your problem, I think, is due to something else.

Download TWRP again, from XDA thread, and try to reinstall it from TWRP.
If you also get error, unzip the zip file and reinstall TWRP image via fastboot.

There is nothing wrong neither in this zip of mine nor in TWRP. So your problem, I think, is due to something else.
success
I installed the twrp from the zip in twrp I restarted in recovery, launched the zip rom 13.0.10 and this time the installation started and everything went well
Thank you

Reactions: katerpanne
a curiosity, is it appropriate to install with rom 13.0.10 the module magisk selinux permissive?

success
I installed the twrp from the zip in twrp I restarted in recovery, launched the zip rom 13.0.10 and this time the installation started and everything went well
Thank you
a curiosity, is it appropriate to install with rom 13.0.10 the module magisk selinux permissive?
Glad to hear your mystery is over:emoji_slight_smile:

I can't answer you about Magisk.

1) I haven't installed Magisk on this device.
2) I don't think I'll ever need it or do so at any time.
3) I haven't tested processes included in Twrp as stated in previous lines.
4) If you want to install Magisk I suggest you look for experiences of other users here.

Anyway, disabling selinux seems to me a very bad idea.

Regards

it does not work is not helpful… sorry what is the challenge with this rom?

I guess he is trying to disable seLinux due to external MicroSD access issues.
I don't know anything about SD access as I've never had any related problems. Think it's most likely a permissions issue.

He doesn't give enough clues either and doesn't tell which app uses for it.