Jun 2, 2021

Hello everyone
I have question about my device
I have Mi 11 lite 4g running on MIUI global v 12.0.8.0
I was unlock bootloader successfully
Now i want to flash older MIUI12.0.4.0 Indian version or Indonesian v 12.0.2.0
I check device Anti_ rollback it's =3
And check rom ARB it's= 0
My question is, if I flash this rom via fastboot will i got hard brick or any problems ?
PLEASE if anyone have enough experience replay me as soon as he can
Thanks

yesterday i flashed indonesian rom and relock bootloader without problem on my mi11 lite 4g (global RKQMIXM version).

so far no problem with indonesian rom.

yesterday i flashed indonesian rom and relock bootloader without problem on my mi11 lite 4g (global RKQMIXM version).

Hello dear
Whats MIUI version was on the phone and what version did you flash ?

on the phone was V12.0.8.0.RKQMIXM
i flashed V12.0.2.0.RKQIDXM Indonesia (ID) rom and relock bootloader
Can i ask you why you rollback to older version ? and what about updates .. ?
will i receive official updates if i rollback and flash defiant version ? last thing why you re-lock you bootloader again ?
thanks for replay

Can i ask you why you rollback to older version ? and what about updates .. ?
older version works fine, security update is 01-04-2021, ID rom has miui dialler with call recording function.
updates are regular as xiaomi release it. for now system apk updates forks fine.

will i receive official updates if i rollback and flash defiant version ? last thing why you re-lock you bootloader again ?
thanks for replay
yes you will get official upddates.
for me relock bootloader is necessary for some apk to works propertly. maybe you don't need to do that.

older version works fine, security update is 01-04-2021, ID rom has miui dialler with call recording function.
updates are regular as xiaomi release it. for now system apk updates forks fine.

yes you will get official upddates.
for me relock bootloader is necessary for some apk to works propertly. maybe you don't need to do that.
Ok bro
Thanks for the clarification