Mi 11 lite 4g

No news...
I still waiting for 4G Version bro...
Already rom EU, but Don't have TWRP for Flashing...
And No Rom EU fastboot

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Will there be release EU rom for 4G mi 11 lite?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

The stable version has already been released EU rom for 4G mi 11 lite

The weekly version will not be released.

Thanks dear i will try it BUT
I have one more question ..my device ( mi11 lite 4g ) running on global stable version 12.0.8.0 and i heard something about Anti_rollback protection so i check my device No its = 3 is it safe to flash this rom ? and if i want to flash Indian version 12.0.4.0 or Indonesian version 12.0.2.0 is it safe or this will damage my phone ??
please if you have Confirmed information about that please help
THANK you again

Last edited:
See
310f78a361a9148a2159fdbf9ff3c7a4.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

I installed a twrp but the stock twrp keeps overwriting it, any solution? If there is a video on how to fix it, I would appreciate it a lot

I installed a twrp but the stock twrp keeps overwriting it, any solution? If there is a video on how to fix it, I would appreciate it a lot
Hello,

How did you "installed" the TWRP exactly?

Are you using a Xiaomi.eu ROM or an Official ROM?

Does this TWRP have an "Onekey inject TWRP" option in "Advanced" menu? If yes, use this option. ;)

Here's a link to download the TWRP for Mi 11 lite 4G (courbet):

:)

Reactions: Hannyaboy
Hello,

How did you "installed" the TWRP exactly?

Are you using a Xiaomi.eu ROM or an Official ROM?

Does this TWRP have an "Onekey inject TWRP" option in "Advanced" menu? If yes, use this option. ;)

Here's a link to download the TWRP for Mi 11 lite 4G (courbet):

:)

Thx for replying, im using a stock ROM i want the Xiaomi.eu ROM

i did it using adb, first the command fastboot flash recovery twrp.img , and then fastboot boot twrp.img

no need to root the phone right?, i just unlocked the bootloader.

i'll try what u said, thank u a lot.

i did it using adb, first the command fastboot flash recovery twrp.img , and then fastboot boot twrp.img

If "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" is working, then you don't have "Onekey inject TWRP" in TWRP's options.

Installing a Xiaomi.eu ROM should fix/disable the overwriting of the recovery partition. ;)

no need to root the phone right?, i just unlocked the bootloader.

That's correct! :)

Reactions: Hannyaboy
Awesome, thank u so much
If "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" is working, then you don't have "Onekey inject TWRP" in TWRP's options.

Installing a Xiaomi.eu ROM should fix/disable the overwriting of the recovery partition. ;)

That's correct! :)

Awesome, thank u so much

Kindly provide Fastboot rom for Mi 11 Lite 4g , the official twrp isnt available yet. The version 12.5.4 is available and we would like to try it.

Don't ask for special services.

The official TWRP is no longer published on Xiaomi's phone. The last were some models of the 9 series.

TWRP Mi 11 Lite 4G: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321490
Its nt a special services request. This forum also does fastboot rom, hence i asked.

I currently use Xiaomi.eu rom on my Mi 11 Lite with unofficial twrp, but it doesnt feel satisfactory. i flashed it within days i bought the phone. Also, the Mi 10i, Mi 10T Lite do have official TWRP for your kind knowledge.