Mi 11 Lite 5G NE(lisa)

bagato10

Members
Nov 9, 2021
Hello, sorry for this question, but I would like to know the exact answer from the team, will there be a stable release for this device? Is it worth the wait ...

"the team" can't see what roms are being launched. that is what they advocate

they adjust/modify the releases of miui
to see whether a first rom is released
you can check for example

the requirement is that it needs a china weekly or stable beta
so as an example mine is a renoir / lite 5g (old edition)
Mi 11 Lite 5G ChinaWeeklyRecovery21.11.1112.04.3 GB2021-11-12Download
Mi 11 Lite 5G ChinaStable BetaRecoveryV12.5.8.0.RKICNXM11.04.3 GB2021-11-11Download

these can be used to generate an xiaomi.eu rom

yours, lisa, doesn't have the china release, so in turn no chance of getting a rom, as long as the phone is only released outside of china and not within china (currently)

Reactions: katerpanne
"the team" can't see what roms are being launched. that is what they advocate

they adjust/modify the releases of miui
to see whether a first rom is released
you can check for example

the requirement is that it needs a china weekly or stable beta
so as an example mine is a renoir / lite 5g (old edition)
Mi 11 Lite 5G ChinaWeeklyRecovery21.11.1112.04.3 GB2021-11-12Download
Mi 11 Lite 5G ChinaStable BetaRecoveryV12.5.8.0.RKICNXM11.04.3 GB2021-11-11Download

these can be used to generate an xiaomi.eu rom

yours, lisa, doesn't have the china release, so in turn no chance of getting a rom, as long as the phone is only released outside of china and not within china (currently)
You're wrong.
Xiaomi.eu also supports phones that are exclusively Global.
There will be no weekly ROMs, but they are Stable ROMs from xiaomi.eu. based on Global ROM.
Redmi Note 10/10 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro EU
Poco X3 / X3 Pro
Redmi Note 8T
Mi 11 Lite 4G
etc.

We're all bere hoping for an act of kindness from xiaomi.eu devs, since MIUI Is very horrible!
I've also tried to root it but ext4 dedup of /system partition doesn't allow me to tinker into it

We're all bere hoping for an act of kindness from xiaomi.eu devs, since MIUI Is very horrible!
I've also tried to root it but ext4 dedup of /system partition doesn't allow me to tinker into it
Some more details/explanations about what is 'very horrible'.
What do you suggest us to do?
Any help is welcome!

Some more details/explanations about what is 'very horrible'.
What do you suggest us to do?
Any help is welcome!
Obviously the lack of MI dialer is very hard to live with, then surely a fully debloated experience and some minor things like the advanced reboot menu.

At the moment the worst thing into MIUI is the unavailability to use root uninstall or to edit battery charging parameters through Acc magisk module, since /system is R/O...

I know it's not as easy as you think I'm guessing, but I'm here just to say that someone will flash it, if you'll decide to spend time on it, as I'm flashing xiaomi.eu since Mi3 releases

Reactions: LOLO9393