Mi 11 Magisk on Stable ROM

stanich

Members
Jan 10, 2022
hi all,

I am stuck in a loopand need some help:

I own a Mi 11 Ultra China versione unlocked and rooted (Magisk flashed and GPay working). Today i've updated to Stable EU 13.0.7. As I'd expected, I would have had to reflash Magisk to reroot. However:

- TWRP won't show any of my files (as phone is encrypted) so I can't get to my zip files saved on my internal memory
- the only solutions online to make this work is to reset the data partition changing the file system
- everytime i perform the wipe command, i can see internal memory (no longer 0kb) however i still can't see the files
- when i reboot, phone gets stuck into recovery loop where i can only do a factory reset, which takes the file system to the original format and i need to start over again

any ideas or suggestions? is there a way to flash magisk without using TWRP or a stock ROM?

thanks!!

TWRP isn't fully compatible with Android 12, files will be visible if you disable pins/passwords, avoid using it for now, install magisk using the method linked in previous post.

Reactions: katerpanne
TWRP isn't fully compatible with Android 12, files will be visible if you disable pins/passwords, avoid using it for now, install magisk using the method linked in previous post.
thanks, problem is i don't have a recovery rom as i am using a stable rom

thanks, problem is i don't have a recovery rom as i am using a stable rom
Which version you have is irrelevant as all have boot.img file. Wether stable or beta version
wether fastboot rom or recovery rom

So i think u really need to sort out your understanding of the whole process

Reactions: katerpanne
Which version you have is irrelevant as all have boot.img file. Wether stable or beta version
wether fastboot rom or recovery rom

So i think u really need to sort out your understanding of the whole process
i probably need to you're right, i am just wondering how to get the recovery and system file since in the rom i can only find boot.img

if you know how to that would be great, but thanks for your help so far