MI 11 model M2011K2C

hobbsr

Members
Mar 16, 2021
Hello,

Sorry new to the community and have a new M11 model M2011K2C which I believe is the European version, not CN? I live Australia can anyone help and tell me if this device will work on the Telstra 5G as when I have a Telstra sim loaded I see 5G but when make calls it drops to 3G? Its seems to work better on Vodafone showing 4G and does not switch to 3G for voice calls and will also so VoLTE?

The device came with the 12.5 beta of the xiaomi.eu ROM but the installer app returns an error that all mirrors are offline so I cant get the latest version OTA? I do I update the ROM?

thank you and sorry for the dumb questions above. I also assume that no point flashing to the global ROM will be a better choice?

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry new to the community and have a new M11 model M2011K2C which I believe is the European version, not CN? I live Australia can anyone help and tell me if this device will work on the Telstra 5G as when I have a Telstra sim loaded I see 5G but when make calls it drops to 3G? Its seems to work better on Vodafone showing 4G and does not switch to 3G for voice calls and will also so VoLTE?

The device came with the 12.5 beta of the xiaomi.eu ROM but the installer app returns an error that all mirrors are offline so I cant get the latest version OTA? I do I update the ROM?

thank you and sorry for the dumb questions above. I also assume that no point flashing to the global ROM will be a better choice?

Thanks
It's a Chinese phone, that's why you get eu beta. Welcome to the club. You can find everything about upgrade in this forum.
You can get 5g on band n78 which is covered with all 3 operators that provide 5g.
I tried global and in my opinion it performs poor comparing to eu. Besides some users claim that you lose 5g flashing global.