mi 11 pro - from eu rom+twrp to chinese original stock rom with the fastboot loader

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
Hello friends ,
I need your help because I'm already lost , openning many threads , and I dont know what to do.
I have mi11 Pro with eu rom+ TWRP bootloader. the boot loader is unloacked.
I dont know what I did, but I played with the settings of the phone and the TWRP and currently the phone is running with the eu rom , but I can not install a new rom because the TWRP does not recognize the zip file of the rom .
i tried to fix the problem in the twrp , but failed .
All I want at the moment is to go back to the original Chinese stock rom of the device as on the day I took it out of the box along with the fastboot recovery, so that I ll be able later to install any rom .
Is this process possible without causing a brick to the device?
Is there a link to the original Chinese stock rom with its fastboot recovery and how to install it without using TWRP?
thnx a lot

Attachments

• mi 11 unloacked.jpg
    mi 11 unloacked.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 192
It is very simple.
1.download any Chinese fastboot img that suits your device.
2.download official flashing software from chinese miui forum.
3.connect your device to a pc and start flashing.
That's it.

Reactions: Jimnasium
1.download any Chinese fastboot img that suits your device.
thats the problem - you dont find such a thing for mi 11 pro ! only for mi11 and mi11 ultra . i saw it also in youtube , they give you only example for mi11 and mi11 ultra . ill be glad if you link me to the right place

thats the problem - you dont find such a thing for mi 11 pro ! only for mi11 and mi11 ultra . i saw it also in youtube , they give you only example for mi11 and mi11 ultra . ill be glad if you link me to the right place
Hi there,
This would be the thing you need

woooooooooooooo greatttttttttttttttt
1. its suitable only for chinese rom , not for my eu.rom ,correct? i mean , i can not flash it seperatelly for my eu rom , its just for china . correct?
2. can i use it like they did in youtube ?
3. how can i flash it instead of my current twrp that i have right now on my phone? i mean , i want to delete my twrp and flash this recovery , can i do it?

Last edited:
A simple answer is no.
woooooooooooooo greatttttttttttttttt
1. is it suitable to my eu.rom , i mean , can i flash it seperatelly , only the recovery , not to touch the rom ?
2. can i use it like they did in youtube ?
3. how can i flash it instead of my current twrp that i have right now on my phone? i mean , i want to delete my twrp and flash this recovery , can i do it?
A simple answer is no. Once you finish the flash, you will have everything back to the its unboxing status. I've never seen and dont know if there is a way to only flash miui offical revovery.

A simple answer is no.

A simple answer is no. Once you finish the flash, you will have everything back to the its unboxing status. I've never seen and dont know if there is a way to only flash miui offical revovery.
i see . so its only if i want to get to the "starting point" , as i got the new phone . correct?
another question - if im going back from eu rom to the original stock rom+recovery , can it make any brick to the device?

i see . so its only if i want to get to the "starting point" , as i got the new phone . correct?
another question - if im going back from eu rom to the original stock rom+recovery , can it make any brick to the device?
You are fully rewriting the operating system, so of course you always have a chance to brick it. But it is not the expected result.

To make it clear, I am not saying it is very risky, you also have a chance to brick your device just updating the ROM and a lot of the users here are flashing their phones on a weekly basis, including me.

You can ask about TWRP, but maybe it would make sense to discuss your issue in the Mi11 install thread.

it would make sense to discuss your issue in the Mi11 install thread
where is that? can you link me ?

ill post my questions here and there . ok?

i have few questions about my twrp on my mi 11 pro :
1. why you must delete all your finger print + password of the screen saver in order to see zip files on your twrp? so how can i defend my phone from strangers ? ....sadlly i face that yesterday when i wanted to flash a new rom , i couldnt see the rom zip file+the twrp file when i connect the phone to my computer , unlesssssss i deleted the fingerprints +the password from my settings .
2. i want the twrp remain on english forever and not to change it every time , so why after clicking the "advanced" i dont see the raw "onekey inject twrp" ? i only see 4 raws , and the last one is - "partition sd card" . is there any other way to remain on english forever?
3. how can i delete the twrp from my phone and change it with another recovery and fastboot or the original stock recovery ? is there a link to the mi 11 pro stock recovery?
thnx

What did I say to you back in August? You probably should not be messing with things as it will probably end badly.