MI 11 Pro loop in fastboot mode

wandargo

Members
Nov 26, 2022
Hi, I had a Mi 11 pro (CN) unlocked with the last weekly Miui.eu so i decided to install the last stable Miui.eu but nothing to do, so I try to install with Miflash fastboot rom global... result:
- bootloader lock
- message "this rom is not for this device"
- no possibility to go in recovery
- no edl mode

the device is only in fastboot and is recognized from pc, have someone some suggests? THX

You have to format data when switching ROM branches due to different partition differences between them.
It looks like you selected flash and lock rather than flash only. You would have been better and safer using command prompt scripts that come with the EU ROM.
If you can use fastboot, then unlock bootloader again and flash with format. If you cannot unlock the bootloader, try flashing stock ROM for your device, then unlock and then flash EU ROM. You could boot twrp if you can get it unlocked and flash from twrp but format data after.
If you cannot do anything, then seek the help of a paid service person who can flash but if you can still access fastboot, then you should be able to do it yourself.

Thanks Mark, with lock bootloader when I try to flash last fastboot China Rom the message Is "not possibile to erase cause bootloader lock" and when I try to unlock the message of error Is relative to somenthing in developer option but, I think there Is a problem to unlock 11 Pro China, cause first Time I unlocked It, I had to create an Usa new account, not mine, so I waited 7 days and unlock... If I could unlock the should be very Easy for me but actually I dont, Every day I try slso with differenti account with the Hope of, but nothing. If you have some suggest many thanks, really. Dont exist a Xiaomi service for, i dont trust unbrick.ru or telegram, probably I need to flash in edl mode THX a lot

I used unbrick with no problems. I doubt if you have many options unless someone else has a suggestion?

I can't install rom for bootloader lock and I can't unlock for miunlock settings. I have the device in fastboot mode but It seems I can't do anything... Any suggestion?

I can't install rom for bootloader lock and I can't unlock for miunlock settings. I have the device in fastboot mode but It seems I can't do anything... Any suggestion?
I have just resolved flashing fastboot firmware in EDL mode, contacting who has EDL permission, which I found here in other threads, finally.

Reactions: capt_blackadder