Mi 11 Pro maintenance?

General85

Members
Oct 5, 2021
Hi,

So I've been testing a Mi 11 in the Uk for the past couple of days and really like it. Ideally I would prefer the Mi 11 Pro but I know it needs to be flashed to run Google services, banking apps, Google Play etc.

My question is, if I get it with Xiaomi.eu already on it, how much maintenance is it? Is it flawless with just updates every now and then? Or will there still be small issues that I need to 'fix'?

Thanks.

Hi,

So I've been testing a Mi 11 in the Uk for the past couple of days and really like it. Ideally I would prefer the Mi 11 Pro but I know it needs to be flashed to run Google services, banking apps, Google Play etc.

My question is, if I get it with Xiaomi.eu already on it, how much maintenance is it? Is it flawless with just updates every now and then? Or will there still be small issues that I need to 'fix'?

Thanks.
Just see the eu Rom as a stock Rom, you will not notice any difference except the open but cloaked Bootloader, update is delivered as OTA, the only major difference is to get used to twrp.

“Get already on it“ isn't the best choice as a foreign account would then be bound to the device, better take the road of installing it by yourself the first time, buy it unmodified!

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Just see the eu Rom as a stock Rom, you will not notice any difference except the open but cloaked Bootloader, update is delivered as OTA, the only major difference is to get used to twrp.

“Get already on it“ isn't the best choice as a foreign account would then be bound to the device, better take the road of installing it by yourself the first time, buy it unmodified!

Regards.

Thank you! I've never flashed a phone before so a little nervous about bricking it. I've seen a few videos and read up on the forum and it seems straight forward but then I read about others that have bricked their device.

Get the Phone, apply for unlock, wait a week, unlock it, reboot to Fastboot, (a) Boot up twrp, flash Rom,

Or (b) flash Fastboot Rom in cmd with .bat file,

pretty straight forward.

Just read and be prepared, the risk is minor and fixable in case of emergency.

Regards.

Reactions: General85
Get the Phone, apply for unlock, wait a week, unlock it, reboot to Fastboot, (a) Boot up twrp, flash Rom,

Or (b) flash Fastboot Rom in cmd with .bat file,

pretty straight forward.

Just read and be prepared, the risk is minor and fixable in case of emergency.

Regards.

Excellent, thanks! Ye I did see something about a guy on Telegram that can unbrick your device for a small fee.

Hi people
Just ordered a Mi11 pro

1. Is it a good camera phone?
2. I need bank apps+ NFC
+ GMS. DO THESE work with original CM ROM. IS IT ALSO SAFE?????
3. IF I STAY WITH ORIGINAL CN ROM will I have PUSH NOTIFICATIONS??
5. Or should I flash the EU ROM?OR THE ROM OF MI11 ULTRA??
THANKS

Sent from MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: