mi 11 pro - the facebook,telegram,whatsapp-are not opening

youre all my best friends , thnx for your patient . please one more question -

what i wanted is a guide or a link to a guide that will teach you what to do in case of the twrp is stuck , or something else that occoured on your operating system , and you cant flash a new rom with him ,or to boot into the system because something went wrong with the flashing process , in other words , you have to locate the original chinese fastboot of your phone and with him to flash the original rom ...i hope you understand my unexpert words... . i think that in this case you will have to extract the desired file to flash , not the whole zip file like you do with a regular rom , so i dont know what exactly to extract from this file , and how to flash it . a good guide will be just fine for me to learn .
and more -maybe there is a file that includes together the original chinese fastboot+the rom , it will be much better and eassier .
sorry if i wrote s tupid things , im not so expert , but i wanted to give more details as i can .
You know, if you follow the directions that are posted by the developers on this website and you are of normal intelligence, you won't have problems.

youre all my best friends , thnx for your patient . please one more question -

what i wanted is a guide or a link to a guide that will teach you what to do in case of the twrp is stuck , or something else that occoured on your operating system , and you cant flash a new rom with him ,or to boot into the system because something went wrong with the flashing process , in other words , you have to locate the original chinese fastboot of your phone and with him to flash the original rom ...i hope you understand my unexpert words... . i think that in this case you will have to extract the desired file to flash , not the whole zip file like you do with a regular rom , so i dont know what exactly to extract from this file , and how to flash it . a good guide will be just fine for me to learn .
and more -maybe there is a file that includes together the original chinese fastboot+the rom , it will be much better and eassier .
sorry if i wrote s tupid things , im not so expert , but i wanted to give more details as i can .
The guides for installation of roms and TWRP are actually already created on this website and created by the developers. You should trying searching before asking as the questions you are asking have already been answered.

The guides for installation of roms and TWRP are actually already created on this website and created by the developers. You should trying searching before asking as the questions you are asking have already been answered.
My friend you didnt understand my question-all i asked is a guide for flashing the original chinese fastboot and how to extract the right file for the fastboot from the mighty zip file,what exact file i need in order to get my original chinese fastboot.why?for the future if ill get again in trouble

My friend you didnt understand my question-all i asked is a guide for flashing the original chinese fastboot and how to extract the right file for the fastboot from the mighty zip file,what exact file i need in order to get my original chinese fastboot.why?for the future if ill get again in trouble
The guides are all over the internet. Just do a search on how to flash a MIUI rom. If you bothered to search, you won't need to ask all these questions.

Reactions: katerpanne
as well in this forum are some good guides. use the search function. you will not find a guide for all possible issues which can occur. what about writing a guide by your own based on your experience…

The guides are all over the internet. Just do a search on how to flash a MIUI rom. If you bothered to search, you won't need to ask all these questions.
There are guides all over the internet, including the official Xiaomi Community website. Search and you will find the answers.