mi 11 ultra 12.5.7 EU rom released

I have Xiaomi mi 11 ultra with MIUI Global 12.0.2 Stable installed (RKAMIXM): I followed the instructions, installing the correct TWRP after having renamed it to twrp.img. The installation went succesfully, but thereafter the screen remains black so it does not restart TWRP.
Could anyone please help me with a solution to get MIUI.EU weekly on my system? It went smoothly on y previous Mi 11, but not now. Many thanks in advance. Alfred

... I followed the instructions...
What instructions?

EDIT: If it's the link above, re-use "fastboot boot twrp.img" if you can't boot in TWRP.

In TWRP, go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm => Reboot your device to System after that.

:)

What instructions?

EDIT: If it's the link above, re-use "fastboot boot twrp.img" if you can't boot in TWRP.

In TWRP, go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm => Reboot your device to System after that.

:)
I keep running into this: TWRP does not reboot and the screen remains black

Attachments

• screen remains black.JPG
    screen remains black.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 180
I have Xiaomi mi 11 ultra with MIUI Global 12.0.2 Stable installed (RKAMIXM): I followed the instructions, installing the correct TWRP after having renamed it to twrp.img. The installation went succesfully, but thereafter the screen remains black so it does not restart TWRP.
Could anyone please help me with a solution to get MIUI.EU weekly on my system? It went smoothly on y previous Mi 11, but not now. Many thanks in advance. Alfred
  • Once you have unlocked the bootloader, restart your phone into fastboot.
  • Open from windows a cmd prompt into your adb directory and run "fastboot devices" to check if the phone is recognized
  • Then just remember to copy your twrp.img into your adb folder on Windows and run "fastboot boot twrp.img" (or whatever name.img you have) and your device will then reboot into twrp.
  • From there into to twrp click on wipe->format data->type yes. Your phone now will format everything.
  • Now go to mount and you will see on windows into your phone directory the folder "internal storage"
  • Copy your rom zip in there
  • Now from twrp go to install->browse through your folders to get to the directory where you copied your rom zip (usually data->media)
  • Select your rom zip file and now swipe right to install, wait for the script to complete installation and wipe your cache and dalvik clicking on the bottom left button.
  • Once done just press then on reboot system.
  • Done! You now wait for the first boot (it may take a while as it is the very first boot)