Mi 11 Ultra and Netflix

answer35

Members
Jan 16, 2024
Hi guys,

Today I flashed latest version of xiaomi.eu 14.0.13.0 on a Mi 11 Ultra, global version with XiaomiEUModule_2024.01.15.apk installed.
I did clear all data of google play store and then reboot but when I search for netflix, I still get message that my phone is not compatible.

I have seen on different topic that updating rom and/or module then reboot fixed that issue for some user, but not in my case. Is there anything else that needs to be checked ?

Thanks

Hi guys,

Today I flashed latest version of xiaomi.eu 14.0.13.0 on a Mi 11 Ultra, global version with 2024.01.15 GPay module installed.
I did clear all data of google play store and then reboot but when I search for netflix, I still get message that my phone is not compatible.

I have seen on different topic that updating rom and/or module then reboot fixed that issue for some user, but not in my case. Is there anything else that needs to be checked ?

Thanks
I am also using MIUI 14.0.13.0 and Gpay module update 2024.01.15 - here Netflix is running fine (Version 8.103.0 build 850614) - got it from Google Playstore.