Mi 11 ultra. Bootloader closed, twrp deleted, only Fastboot mode.

davidfml

Members
Nov 10, 2022
Hi guys,

I have a serious problem with my mi 11 ultra. All data erased and bootloader closed. Mobile is only in fastboot mode.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

TPk5TR6.jpg

1dX6q6j.jpg

Last edited:
if fastboot is working, boot and install twrp again.

fastboot boot twrp.img

when twrp did boot, copy twrp.img to phone and install it (ramdisk)

download twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-star-skkk.img: https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/star/
(download it and rename it to twrp.img)

when done, reboot to twrp again and copy the rom you want to install to the phone and install it,
when finished go back to main menu and format data.

then reboot to system

if fastboot is working, boot and install twrp again.

fastboot boot twrp.img

when twrp did boot, copy twrp.img to phone and install it (ramdisk)

download twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-star-skkk.img: https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/star/
(download it and rename it to twrp.img)

when done, reboot to twrp again and copy the rom you want to install to the phone and install it,
when finished go back to main menu and format data.

then reboot to system
How can I install twrp?

Bootloader is closed. Mobile is only in fastbood mode.

ok I thought your bootloader is unlocked... so its looked, no fastboot option will help....

you can not boot the recovery ?

powerbutton + volume up does not boot the recovery ?

you can try adb sideload if adb works......

China Recovery:

Global Recovery:

dont know if your 11Ultra is China or Global so download the right rom

use latest adb

adb sideload miui_STAR_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_55b7e41faf_12.0.zip

I seriously don't understand what the problem is.
You're locked but you still have fastboot mode working. What prevents you from flashing official stock fastboot ROM that matches your hardware - Global or China, using official Mi Flash?
Then you'll be able to bind your Mi Account and unlock the device.

The mobile is at the Xiaomi repair center in Spain. I'm still waiting for it.
Did you buy your device in China?
Last year, I had a Mi 11 Pro from China, and when it got bricked, Xiaomi Repair Center in Spain told me they could not repair it. Device had to be sent to China for repairing.
If your Mi 11 Ultra is from China, please tell me where is this repair center...

I seriously don't understand what the problem is.
You're locked but you still have fastboot mode working. What prevents you from flashing official stock fastboot ROM that matches your hardware - Global or China, using official Mi Flash?
Then you'll be able to bind your Mi Account and unlock the device.
but fastboot is only working with an unlocked bootloader, his bootloader is locked, so miflash does not work.

Reactions: davidfml
Did you buy your device in China?
Last year, I had a Mi 11 Pro from China, and when it got bricked, Xiaomi Repair Center in Spain told me they could not repair it. Device had to be sent to China for repairing.
If your Mi 11 Ultra is from China, please tell me where is this repair center...
Yes, from Aliexpress. It's still at the repair center. I will notice you if they can repair it.

Reactions: Franch