MI 11 ULTRA - Cases

Hi, carbon cases protect the phone from scratches but are not very shock absorbing like tpu, leather and so on, aren't they?

Hi, carbon cases protect the phone from scratches but are not very shock absorbing like tpu, leather and so on, aren't they?
Yes you are right... It protects from scratches on the back. But laying flat on the glass its also touching.
There is no rubber protection on the bezel sides.

Yes you are right... It protects from scratches on the back. But laying flat on the glass its also touching.
There is no rubber protection on the bezel sides.
I would like a 100% wooden outside (not like the wood ones, that you can find often, that have the black rubber on the edge) but with tiny rubber/tpu airbags inside. I guess something like this does not exist. But it would bring protection and beauty! Plus, the tpu cases with cushions show us, it is possible without making the whole case bulky (f.g. with airbags only in the corners). Yes, such thin air/rubber layers inside the wooden case, would probably be expensive to produce but I would pay fifty to eighty bugs for such a brilliant case.

Ordered this one from Giztop a week ago. Will post some pics once I receive it. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra case - Nillkin Protective Cover (giztop.com)

mi_11_ultra_case-2_7.jpg

Reactions: 4fun20
Can someone please recommend a good case that ships from EU for the mi 11 Ultra ?
I'm interested on something not too bulky with good drop protection that will work with wireless charging NFC etc. Also flip cover case is kinda excluded cause I mount my phone on the windshield's phone holder.
I'm still waiting for the xundd case from aliexpress ( the local postal office has over 2 months of delays...and with the new EU VAT regulations it will only get worse ) also i have yet to see any big brands ( like Spigen ) release something for the mi 11 Ultra yet...

Thank you !

Anybody tried this one? I bought the "leather" one and although not too disappointed, it's not what I was thinking it would be...

Can someone please recommend a good case that ships from EU for the mi 11 Ultra ?
I'm interested on something not too bulky with good drop protection that will work with wireless charging NFC etc. Also flip cover case is kinda excluded cause I mount my phone on the windshield's phone holder.
I'm still waiting for the xundd case from ********** ( the local postal office has over 2 months of delays...and with the new EU VAT regulations it will only get worse ) also i have yet to see any big brands ( like Spigen ) release something for the mi 11 Ultra yet...

Thank you !
Not yet really.
I bought several from Ali.
The only one i can really recommend is the nillkin textured and the original Xiaomi case.

Reactions: xsander
Wonder if the original flip cover can be used in a car phone holder ( with the cover bend behind the phone ) and not have issues...

I'm still waiting for the xundd case from ********** ( the local postal office has over 2 months of delays...and with the new EU VAT regulations it will only get worse ) also i have yet to see any big brands ( like Spigen ) release something for the mi 11 Ultra yet...

Thank you !
Xundd is the best I have right now..... The most awesome looking is the carbon fibre.... But not much protection there.

Nillkin cases sucks... The buttons are very fragile.

Reactions: lurkingintheforest
Is the original xiaomi hardcase good in terms of drop protection edges etc.?
It's a bit pricey for a normal case, wonder if it offers good protection.

Thanks !

Is the original xiaomi hardcase good in terms of drop protection edges etc.?
It's a bit pricey for a normal case, wonder if it offers good protection.

Thanks !
Original hardcase doesn't have protection for camera bump.... So the bump stick out.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2102K1C met Tapatalk

Not yet really.
I bought several from Ali.
The only one i can really recommend is the nillkin textured and the original Xiaomi case.

Can you please tell me if the original one has the camera edges raised the same as the included transparent silicone one does ?

Thanks !

Wouldn't call me an expert in this area but to me it seems to be real

I have the same now. Its a real fiber. Is it a carbon or aramid fiber... i dont know.

But i dont really like the case. The corners are even with the display. So you will scratch the display if you put it up side down on the table. And you can barely feel the buttons on the right side. The only good thing is the small lip around the bump.

I have more cases incoming in the next few days. I hope there will be a better one.

I would like to have a a carbon bumper case from evutec - like the ones from OnePlus. Rubber around the edges, and fiber on the back

Hmm not bad looking
How's the protection for the camera and does it have some decent corner protection ?

Thanks !
ALex

Yes I guess it's decent. It has raised lip to protect the screen and the camera. Nothing spectacular though.

Yes I guess it's decent. It has raised lip to protect the screen and the camera. Nothing spectacular though.

I'm eyeing the Nillkin case too... I can have it within a few days it seems, but wanted to have some opinion if it's worth it... How long for you to get it?

Hi,
yesterday i got my 11ultra, what a beast.
But different to the 11 i can't find any good cases. Right now i'm using the provided one but it feels flimsy.

Can anybody recommend a good case?
I would like a Nillkin Texture Case as i had for the 11.

Thanks
Any suggestion on where to buy Mi 11 ultra for folks in US?

I ordered two hard and one nyloncase from nillkin. I hope the nylon one has also the higher corners like the hard case to protect the screen when its up side down on the table.