Mi 11 ultra charging text

Sylar82

Members
Sep 8, 2020
Hi everyone,
just want to know when you charge your Mi11 ultra in 67w orgnal charger what text wrote in the lock screen ( 67w max) or ( Mi turbo charging) or what??
thank you

Hi everyone,
just want to know when you charge your Mi11 ultra in 67w orgnal charger what text wrote in the lock screen ( 67w max) or ( Mi turbo charging) or what??
thank you
If you use a Xiaomi's charger with a capacity of less than or equal to 67W, it will show Mi turbo charging.
If you use Xiaomi's charger with a capacity greater than 67W, it will show 67W Max

Reactions: Sylar82
If you use a Xiaomi's charger with a capacity of less than or equal to 67W, it will show Mi turbo charging.
If you use Xiaomi's charger with a capacity greater than 67W, it will show 67W Max
Thank you for this information

So there are no big de
so there are no big deferent in charging speed if I use 65w or 67w, i use the xiaomi 65w and i feel its slow

Last edited:
So there are no big de

so there are no big deferent in charging speed if I use 65w or 76w, i use the xiaomi 65w and i feel its slow
It also depends on the charging environment. I use 55W charger (from Mi11) for Mi11Pro which takes 40-45 minutes (18->100%) in cold room.
I used the 67W charger for Mi11Pro in a room with a temperature of 33 degrees Celsius and it took 55 minutes for it to fully charge (18->100%).
I tried using a 67W charger in a cold room (26 -27 degrees Celsius), it took 38 minutes to fully charge the battery (15->100%)

Reactions: Sylar82
Well if that is the case. How they display "120W MAX"?.