New Mi 11 ultra contactless payment "card not readable"

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
Since the update to 14.0.6 on the mi 11 ultra, my contactless payment no longer works.as soon as i hold the phone up to the reader it crashes and says "card not readable"

It doesn't work. I tried factory settings of NFC, switched to HCE, tried different cards and different card readers. Without success

It doesn't work. I tried factory settings of NFC, switched to HCE, tried different cards and different card readers. Without success
I think others have had this issue if they have dual apps of any kind (or whatever the name is).

So try and delete those and see if that works?

Means there is yet again a big bug in the rom? In the past there were many times bugs with dual apps. But doesn't matter, I will try it

I have the same problem on Mi 11 Ultra. Works good if dual apps off. Nobody could give me any solution for payment and dual apps.

Poslano sa mog M2102K1G koristeći Tapatalk

Since the update to 14.0.6 on the mi 11 ultra, my contactless payment no longer works.as soon as i hold the phone up to the reader it crashes and says "card not readable"
Hi bro i had the same issue. Just go to setting and under nfc options select reset nfc functionality. After resetting reboot device and it will work