Mi 11 Ultra Google Wallet Not Working!!! Helppp!!!

SunilStark

Members
Nov 9, 2020
Hey guys. I am on weekly 14.0.22.12.21 Dev Beta. My NFC secure element position is on HCE wallet. My Google wallet is not able to pay. Cards are added successfully. NFC turns on fine. When I tap the phone on the payment machine, the payment fails and the phone shows "Add to Wallet" page, as if it detected a new card and I want to add a new card. It was working on previous weekly of MiUI 13. After update, not working. Safety net is pass. Please help. I am traveling and I don't have enough cash.

Reactions: lpetflo
Hey guys. I am on weekly 14.0.22.12.21 Dev Beta. My NFC secure element position is on HCE wallet. My Google wallet is not able to pay. Cards are added successfully. NFC turns on fine. When I tap the phone on the payment machine, the payment fails and the phone shows "Add to Wallet" page, as if it detected a new card and I want to add a new card. It was working on previous weekly of MiUI 13. After update, not working. Safety net is pass. Please help. I am traveling and I don't have enough cash.
The common solution right now is to remove all dual apps and payment should work again.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

The common solution right now is to remove all dual apps and payment should work again.

Regards.

I followed that solution few weeks ago and It has worked fine.

However, this problem is happening again.

Is there any stable solution?

I followed that solution few weeks ago and It has worked fine.

However, this problem is happening again.

Is there any stable solution?
Cheek the main Thread or search for my posts, I wrote something which worked for me.

Regards

Reactions: michalko