Mi 11 Ultra navigation buttons double tapping

jonnynova

Members
May 28, 2021
Hi, ever since the last weekly ROM for the Mi 11 Ultra I've been having occasional problems with my navigation buttons, in particular my back button. I use the conventional buttons at the bottom: Back, Home, Recent Apps and every now and then I will be browsing on Chrome for example and will try to go back one page but the screen will register a double tap and go back 2 pages. Is anyone else having this issue and can recommend a fix? Many thanks

maxglow

Members
Jun 14, 2021
Hi, ever since the last weekly ROM for the Mi 11 Ultra I've been having occasional problems with my navigation buttons, in particular my back button. I use the conventional buttons at the bottom: Back, Home, Recent Apps and every now and then I will be browsing on Chrome for example and will try to go back one page but the screen will register a double tap and go back 2 pages. Is anyone else having this issue and can recommend a fix? Many thanks
Hi, I have the same problem and I can't find a solution

padararpi

Members
Apr 29, 2021
Hi! I've had this problem with my 11 Ultra, but since I've changed my glass screen protector to Hydrogel, it seems completely solved!

padararpi

Members
Apr 29, 2021
this didn't work for me, also get the same problem with no screen protector
Sorry to hear that...
My 11 Ultra is still working good since then.
I forgot to mention that I use SwiftKey, however my phone did that double tap thing with the navigation buttons, not with the keyboard.

And I almost forgot, my phone has 13.0.12 stable rom, so this also can be the reason why it works now.