Mi 11 Ultra - No more weekly since 21.9.1 ?

Poppabradj

Members
May 26, 2021
How come there are no more weekly Rom for the Mi 11 Ultra ?

Are we still on the latest and most stable Rom to this day ? Don't get me wrong no issues to report, but I was just wondering.

Thanks

A closed A12 beta is available somewhere. According to what I read, should be vanilla Chinese beta.

A closed A12 beta is available somewhere. According to what I read, should be vanilla Chinese beta.
Already, two, it takes time and a lot effort to port to a new major A release. Just be patient. If you can't you can flash the CN release ofc.

Already, two, it takes time and a lot effort to port to a new major A release. Just be patient. If you can't you can flash the CN release ofc.
Who's not being patient? .. (Just be patient. If you can't) .... what's the point of a forum if we can just ask a question ? both our comments were not implying anything about wanting to be on A12 right now .. I totally understand the work that needs to be done, I was sorry to have asked a question that was answered in the 2nd post of the weekly rom, that's my bad ... but I am very disappointed on how you " Osnix" feel you have to right to shut every comments and take offense on any statement made ... I wont let you ruin it for me ... this community has been great .. if we all had the answers to everything what would be the point of this forum ... Alright i'm done on this topic ... If i knew how to remove a Post I would ... but i don't know how ... and i wont dare to ask .... SORRY !!!