[Mi 11 Ultra] Problems with BT interruption (cellular network temporarily unavailable) AAWireless

It is very annoying... Still crashing when cellular network switches or changes. I dunno why MIUI needs to disable Bluetooth for a short second when cellular network switches or is unstable. That short disable and enable Bluetooth thing causes AAWireless to close the connection an therefore the exception. Yes, it is AA that throws the exception but it only does because MIUI drops the Bluetooth connection. Mostly the AAWireless is able to reconnect when the Bluetooth is enabled again but in a few cases my whole device stopped working, crashed and restarted itself because of that AAWireless-Bluetooth-Cellular-Network-Thing... Very annoying when driving a car... :(

No, unless some of the newer MIUI versions fixes it. Someone has reported that 13.0.9.0 works fine but others say that it doesn't so I don't know.
So, I have installed MIUI xiaomi.eu ROM 13.0.12 and the problem still persist. Wired connection works fine.

Same problem here with a Poco F3 running on MIUI Global 13.0.6 making the usage of wireless android auto practically impossible. Does anybody know where we can file a complaint directly or is there a bug tracker for the MIUI project ?

Please do log feedback with Xiaomi. I did about 3 weeks ago and actually got a reply yesterday and today!! The more feedback and information they have the more likely they will fix. But this is maybe progress I didn't expect to happen!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-08-08-24-49-018_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-08-08-24-49-018_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 296
Reactions: Msbr17 and n_a_p
also happens to me, mi 11 lite NE, so its a general miui 13 issue
sent feedback to Xiaomi
hopefully if enough people report it, they will focus more quickly on it

Please do log feedback with Xiaomi. I did about 3 weeks ago and actually got a reply yesterday and today!! The more feedback and information they have the more likely they will fix. But this is maybe progress I didn't expect to happen!
I've reported via feedback and email, I got an answer by email asking for wait the next versions and patience.

Even with new Android Auto 8 version not working.
Yeah, the problem is with miui, not android auto. At the end of the day, the phone operating system is briefly turning off WiFi/Bluetooth so the connection is lost. Nothing that android auto can do to fix that.

Mi 11 ultra with stable 13.0.13 here.
I had the most annoying disconnects today. So bad that the phone froze and rebooted itself.
Missed some new interconnects on new roads because of this...
Hyundai Tucson 2022 here without any other adapter.
Using two SIM's and enabled the "smart dual sim" option to see if that makes any difference in the future.
Anyone else found any sort of workarounds?
I'm guessing the problem is no longer present on wired connection.
The thing is that I avoid the wired connection because I don't want to phone charging all the time...

I'm so disappointed with this issue.
Please someone from xiaomi.eu do something, it really kills the experience.
Thank you in advance !

not xiaomi.eu is at fault here, please report via feedback in phone to xiaomi

Last edited:
Same error here using latest Stable xiaomi.eu 13.0.7.0 (Mi10) Hope xiaomi fixs It soon! Also, in my car Toyota Corolla MY22 AAWireless never reconnects after crash. I need to turn OFF/ON the entire car.

Last edited:
I am having slightly different but similar problem....

My phone is Redmi Note 9 Pro, Global ROM MiUi 12.5.8 android 11 and I use Motorola MA1 for AA wireless connection.

I noticed that once my phone and car head unit gets connected, the phone looses Bluetooth connection with the head unit.

Problem:

Whilst driving and playing music on via AA, if I make or receive a phone call, after the call ends, the music sound output on my phone speaker rather than on the car speaker.

Anyone know the setting to tweak to solve this issue?

Same problem here: AAWireless often disconnects and reconnects from a POCO F3 with MIUI 13.0.9. Really annoying bug.